There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Passing attack will remain effective and safe with less turnovers. Jim is of the Schembechler offense and the Giants and the Bears of the 80's. Lindy Infante had some teaching for Jim, but I wish there was more that Jim had taken from Infante in the passing game.

The passing game is far from effective. Our passing plays are so simple a high school team could run them, there's zero creativity. I don't care who Harbaugh learned from, times have changed and we need a better aerial attack. We can't pass the ball against any defense that is above average and that needs to be addressed. It seems that they just don't want to make it any better. Odds are instead of drafting receivers next year, they will draft more running backs.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Passing attack will remain effective and safe with less turnovers. Jim is of the Schembechler offense and the Giants and the Bears of the 80's. Lindy Infante had some teaching for Jim, but I wish there was more that Jim had taken from Infante in the passing game.

The passing game is far from effective. Our passing plays are so simple a high school team could run them, there's zero creativity. I don't care who Harbaugh learned from, times have changed and we need a better aerial attack. We can't pass the ball against any defense that is above average and that needs to be addressed. It seems that they just don't want to make it any better. Odds are instead of drafting receivers next year, they will draft more running backs.

Not much creativity, I agree. Their hands are tide a bit right now with all the injuries to the receivers. Have to account for young Kaep. I don't think he has the experience in the passing to implement an extensive passing game, even though he may be a quick learner, there are also some new guys at receiver to bring along also.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There has been literally zero recent news about Patton. Based on the type of injury, he could be back a few weeks after the Panthers game but nothing has been said yet, anywhere.

What news are you looking for? Dude's foot is still broke and he's not practicing. Not much to really expand upon.
Jason hill 2.0
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Jason hill 2.0

whens this overrated motherf**ker comin back?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Jason hill 2.0



Lol just messing around. Hope the best for the dude
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Jason hill 2.0



Lol just messing around. Hope the best for the dude

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
whens this overrated motherf**ker comin back?

28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
whens this overrated motherf**ker comin back?

28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
whens this overrated motherf**ker comin back?

28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds.


  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,404
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Jason hill 2.0



Lol just messing around. Hope the best for the dude


he's healing/learning and he'll be fine... can't wait for him to break one for a TD.
Really has high hopes for this kid. At this point he will be buried under Boldin, Ham, and Baldwin making him a non factor. That #2 spot was wide open for him to take...s**tty luck.
My ideal lineup is Crabs, Boldin, Manningham & Patton.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Really has high hopes for this kid. At this point he will be buried under Boldin, Ham, and Baldwin making him a non factor. That #2 spot was wide open for him to take...s**tty luck.

Baldwin has done exactly what up to this point to earn a spot over him? I think Patton will get back into the mix with Manningham and Boldin, as the passing offense opens up, he should be a guy to make some big plays for this team down the stretch.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM ]