LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I recall that in Dan Marino's first few years when he was just burning up the league, he had two little guys who were awesome.

Smurfs!

Duper and Clayton? My grandmother got me Duper's signature while working at the VAMC. I was pretty young at the time she got it

Marx Bros ftw

Except in SB 19 lol
patton is gonna be something special
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Rookie of the year?
Patton Pending
Only thing is he needs to remove the cowboy star tats pronto!
I think they should offer a free removal lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Patton Pending

Patton Leather!
Originally posted by YungBird:
drafted him w/ my last pick in my fantasy, this mothaf**ka better break out!

Yeah I did too... You never know by this time next year he might be a top 20 fantasy draft pick.
Prediction: 70-90 yards and 1 TD against Green Bay
I'm going to temper my expectation for Patton a bit since it was only a couple of preseason games for Patton. 5 catches 68 yds 1 TD.

How many snaps you guys this QP will have on Sunday!? Thinkin about starting this dude on my fantasy team
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
There are actually two of them that I know of. Yeah the OLB for us from 02-07 and OG for the Jets.

BMoore56, what is your screen name after? Our Brandon Moore?

Brandon Moore tore it up for us in the dark days a few years back.

He did indeed. I remember him breaking the Broncos fans' hearts week 17 in 2006. All they had to do was win and be in, but Moore and co. rained on their parade.

Walt Harris with a pick six in that game broke their hearts.
Originally posted by verb1der:
How many snaps you guys this QP will have on Sunday!? Thinkin about starting this dude on my fantasy team

I wouldn't get too carried away, I still see him as the 4th option on this team behind Boldin, VD, Moore, that may change but I don't see him being more than the 3rd option.
I still say 70 yards and a td
Knowing our coaches conservative nature, we probably won't play him much in the first few weeks. But then again, Harbaugh might have a last second revelation and just say, "f**k it, he's a play maker" and put him in the game.
Share 49ersWebzone