I hope I see it half a dozen times.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
His td dance is awful.

I hope I see it half a dozen times.

i want him to do it all night in seattle
Originally posted by LVJay:
LOL!

what's going on here

Just having fun with Y2R. The next 8 days will take forever and i do s**t like that when im bored.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by LVJay:
LOL!

what's going on here

Just having fun with Y2R. The next 8 days will take forever and i do s**t like that when im bored.

I figured so... i was just joshin around
Just added him on my fantasy team
is he even going to suit up for us?
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:
Anyone want to make a bet Patton is starting by game 3?

I fully expect you guys to KILL ME - but I would go one further - I would bet Patton plays well enough such that the 49ers allow Crabtree to leave via FA. I won't say he is better than Crabtree - Crabtree has way more experience. Crabs at this point is also stronger and better breaking tackles than I expect Patton to be. But Patton seems to be more elusive. I will bet that Patton shows more progress in 1 year than Crabs did in 3 years (yeah, go ahead and blame Alex, he shares some of the blame). With a year of training and experience, he could be better than Crabs in my humble opinion. I have always viewed Crabs as a really good #2, but not a #1. Patton's work ethic and energy could make him a great #2.

Crabtree is a legit #1 receiver, unless his contract demands are totally unreasonable I doubt he will be playing anywhere else anytime soon.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
is he even going to suit up for us?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

7-11

Nice
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I fully expect you guys to KILL ME - but I would go one further - I would bet Patton plays well enough such that the 49ers allow Crabtree to leave via FA. I won't say he is better than Crabtree - Crabtree has way more experience. Crabs at this point is also stronger and better breaking tackles than I expect Patton to be. But Patton seems to be more elusive. I will bet that Patton shows more progress in 1 year than Crabs did in 3 years (yeah, go ahead and blame Alex, he shares some of the blame). With a year of training and experience, he could be better than Crabs in my humble opinion. I have always viewed Crabs as a really good #2, but not a #1. Patton's work ethic and energy could make him a great #2.

So that would mean we would still be searching for our #1

Yeah - In my opinion of a true number one is a player that dominates even when schemed against - Fitz, Megatron, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Moore. Not just a small speedster that makes a few big plays. Typically it's a big body receiver that can body out defenders and make tough catches, but also has the speed to be a deep threat. Boldin is a #1 but clearly on the downside of his career so doubt he will be with us next year, so not really a deep threat. Baldwin has all the physical attributes, but not the skill.
I love what Patton is developing with Kaep, but lets not forget that last year Crabs was developing into a truly elite level NFL receiver. As for the first time he had a truly elite level QB throwing him the football. I don't know what QP will develop into but right now he's one hell of a complimentary receiver. Even if he emerges as a 1/1a I don't think that makes Crabtree expendable. We likely lose Boldin after this year, and unless Baldwin develops quickly we'll have little behind him. Manningham is a good 3rd reciever and so is Kyle Williams. I hope we get a deal done with Crabs. Though I'm much more confident with Quinton Patton playing like he has.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Crabtree is a legit #1 receiver, unless his contract demands are totally unreasonable I doubt he will be playing anywhere else anytime soon.

he is not legit,, he had one good season. people would be wide not to discount hearst fans theory. besides if the choice was keeping two out three in regards to crabs, aldon and ck,, i think we know who goes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
meant to say wise,, sorry
Yeah - In my opinion of a true number one is a player that dominates even when schemed against - Fitz, Megatron, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Moore. Not just a small speedster that makes a few big plays. Typically it's a big body receiver that can body out defenders and make tough catches, but also has the speed to be a deep threat. Boldin is a #1 but clearly on the downside of his career so doubt he will be with us next year, so not really a deep threat. Baldwin has all the physical attributes, but not the skill.

Who the f**k is Brandon Moore? I know a Brandon Marshall
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is not legit,, he had one good season. people would be wide not to discount hearst fans theory. besides if the choice was keeping two out three in regards to crabs, aldon and ck,, i think we know who goes

Our front office does wonders. I think we some how find a way to Keep Crabs. Restructure some1 like Rogers