7-11 open 24 hours.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:41 AM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Three more words,

get over it.

all of the asspain

aj jenkins, first round bust

Who's this AJ Jenkins you speak of? We drafted Jon Baldwin . Hasn't panned out yet, but should be a contributor this season .
He's what AJ was suppose to be.
The AJ trade was sooo amazing considering that Baldwin gave the 49ers the element they needed of size in the WR corps, that alone would have been that extra 5 yards in the Super Bowl
[ Edited by Orlando49erfan on Aug 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM ]
Anyone want to make a bet Patton is starting by game 3?
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:

Wouldn't bet against it!
I hate jumping to conclusions. I had to see Patton and Hawkins execute a second straight week and I am pleasantly surprised. Patton's got some great footwork and speed. WOW.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Wouldn't bet against it!

I would not be surprised if he is lined up when our offense takes the field for the first time against GB. I think playing CK in game 4 of the preseason may well have had something to do with getting him and QP more and more on the same page.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Three more words:

What's your deal?

And three final words.

You mad bro?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Patton pick looks even better now that it looks like Seattle is going to cut Chris Harper, the WR they took a few picks before the 49ers chose Patton.

I fail to see how that makes our pick better.

The seahawks are not that important. I don't know why people act like they are.

QP will be the truth, though.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Aug 31, 2013 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I hate jumping to conclusions. I had to see Patton and Hawkins execute a second straight week and I am pleasantly surprised. Patton's got some great footwork and speed. WOW.

He looks like he's been Pro football for 10 years, looks natural out there
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Three more words:

What's your deal?

And three final words.

You mad bro?

LOL!

what's going on here

I fully expect you guys to KILL ME - but I would go one further - I would bet Patton plays well enough such that the 49ers allow Crabtree to leave via FA. I won't say he is better than Crabtree - Crabtree has way more experience. Crabs at this point is also stronger and better breaking tackles than I expect Patton to be. But Patton seems to be more elusive. I will bet that Patton shows more progress in 1 year than Crabs did in 3 years (yeah, go ahead and blame Alex, he shares some of the blame). With a year of training and experience, he could be better than Crabs in my humble opinion. I have always viewed Crabs as a really good #2, but not a #1. Patton's work ethic and energy could make him a great #2.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
I fully expect you guys to KILL ME - but I would go one further - I would bet Patton plays well enough such that the 49ers allow Crabtree to leave via FA. I won't say he is better than Crabtree - Crabtree has way more experience. Crabs at this point is also stronger and better breaking tackles than I expect Patton to be. But Patton seems to be more elusive. I will bet that Patton shows more progress in 1 year than Crabs did in 3 years (yeah, go ahead and blame Alex, he shares some of the blame). With a year of training and experience, he could be better than Crabs in my humble opinion. I have always viewed Crabs as a really good #2, but not a #1. Patton's work ethic and energy could make him a great #2.

So that would mean we would still be searching for our #1
Share 49erswebzone