There are 242 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets

7-11
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Reggie Wayne bro....think Reggie Wayne, so many similarities its nuts. If Patton could have a career like Wayne has had,. the pick would be well worth it 100 times over.

That's a real good comparison. He has a long leg/short torso type build, and has long 32 7/8" arms. Covers way more ground than you might think, decisively fast. As a matter of fact I think just about all of our draft picks have long arms. I really like this kid, and I'm glad I've begun collecting his auto rookie cards already. It's a shame I can't find any of BJ Daniels, not one card. He just might be one of the QBs out of this draft.
[ Edited by Albinorhino49 on Aug 31, 2013 at 2:31 AM ]
His draft profile on NFL.com also makes the Reggie Wayne comparison:

NFL COMPARISON Reggie Wayne

BOTTOM LINE A first-team All-WAC pick in 2011 and 2012, Patton accumulated 2,544 yards and 24 touchdowns in his career with the Bulldogs after transferring from Coffeyville Community College. He's an acrobat along the sideline and a vertical stem threat much, but needs to improve attacking the ball when contested. In his two seasons starting, however, he has showing NFL teams paying close attention that he possesses the hands, route-running skills, and toughness to be a top-64 pick -– and, eventually, a very good starter.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

7-11

It was meant to be.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Three more words,

get over it.

all of the asspain

aj jenkins, first round bust
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:40 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

7-11

7-11 open 24 hours.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:41 AM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Three more words,

get over it.

all of the asspain

aj jenkins, first round bust

Who's this AJ Jenkins you speak of? We drafted Jon Baldwin . Hasn't panned out yet, but should be a contributor this season .
He's what AJ was suppose to be.
The AJ trade was sooo amazing considering that Baldwin gave the 49ers the element they needed of size in the WR corps, that alone would have been that extra 5 yards in the Super Bowl
[ Edited by Orlando49erfan on Aug 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM ]

Anyone want to make a bet Patton is starting by game 3?
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:

Wouldn't bet against it!
I hate jumping to conclusions. I had to see Patton and Hawkins execute a second straight week and I am pleasantly surprised. Patton's got some great footwork and speed. WOW.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:

Wouldn't bet against it!

I would not be surprised if he is lined up when our offense takes the field for the first time against GB. I think playing CK in game 4 of the preseason may well have had something to do with getting him and QP more and more on the same page.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Three more words:

What's your deal?

And three final words.

You mad bro?
Share 49ersWebzone