There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. And with WRs, its a crap chute. Great players fall all the time. Busts get drated high all the time. We shold know that.

Not to be a grammar nazi, but this is like a pirate with a steering wheel on his crotch. (It's driving me nuts).

It's a crap SHOOT, as in "shooting craps", throwing dice while playing the game craps, which give you a completely random chance of getting a good or bad result when you throw of the dice.

It's not a tube for the disposal of turds or a "crap chute".

PS - Patton looked great and showed that AJ Jenkins belongs down a crap chute straight into the turd bucket.

So your a grammar nazi who then writes, "when you throw of the dice?"
It's not your a grammar nazi...it's you're....which is a contraction for you are.

[ Edited by kray28 on Aug 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM ]
Originally posted by kray28:
It's not your a grammar nazi...it's you're....which is a contraction for you are.

Worst.TD. Dance. Ever.
Great to see Patton playing well. Such a stark contrast to almost every other drafted WR we've seen in these parts
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
Worst.TD. Dance. Ever.
I do not care, it is a TD from a rookie WR. We have very few TD dances to compare it too?
  • titan
  • Veteran
That fool better be good If you gonna rock those GRiLLZ.
Originally posted by kray28:

Hey i'm just trying to be a smart ass, I don't think that actually requires being smart does it? You're the winner I guess.
Victor Cruz 2.0
It's funny how three catches is so exciting. I am excited as the rest of you based on what seems like a guy with great character might actually have skill on the field as well. That being said, would we be so head over heels this soon if Jenkins had not set the bar so low?
was that the funky chicken?
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
It's funny how three catches is so exciting. I am excited as the rest of you based on what seems like a guy with great character might actually have skill on the field as well. That being said, would we be so head over heels this soon if Jenkins had not set the bar so low?

Fair point. The OL pass blocking and edge run blocking and backup QB's have been so bad, the team leading receptions for one game is 4 (McDonald). That is sad. I hope these guys get a lot of receptions in practice b/c they sure aren't in pre season games thus far!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Our 2015 receiving corps could be:

Crabtree, Patton, Jenkins, Williams -- a great balance of speed/quickness/toughness in that group. Add in Vernon Davis and Vance McDonald and you could see a 5-wide set of..

Crabtree -- Williams -- McDonald ------------------ Vernon -- Patton

Add the fact that Colin is a dual threat....unstoppable!!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Victor Cruz 2.0

A little early for that. But it would be awful sweet if it came true.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Victor Cruz 2.0

A little early for that. But it would be awful sweet if it came true.

Not fast enough to be on Cruz's level. He reminds me of bigger Marvin Harrison, Patton knows how to run routes and how to create separation from a defender. Still early, and comparisons are ridiculous... but thats the name that popped into my head when watching him.