There are 231 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I loved that Patton and Baldwin both looked very good. Really puts into perspective how awful AJ was.

I defended AJ up until I learned that Patton was making one handed catches in preseason while AJ did nothing.

Yeah, impossible to defend him when pretty much every wideout has outperformed him in practice and in the preseason. The fact that you're a 1st round pick and cannot consistently get open against 2nd-3rd stringers is telling.
What's with al the Jenkins comparisons
So stoked on this guy

Gives tons of effort, love it
Been itching to see this guy play. Stoked. Really stoked.
Loved what Patton did tonight!

Plus he knows how to celebrate, unlike Hawkins.

Also, he's from the same school as Terry Bradshaw. Same as Tim Rattay too!
Love the motor, extra effort and hands look good.
Patton put on a hell of a show tonight. Great chemistry with St. Nick.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Been itching to see this guy play. Stoked. Really stoked.

This. Man, he was really impressive.

"Attack each day with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind," really describes this kid. He looks like he really wants it, and that can turn a good prospect into a special player.
Seems like a dependable target on offense. Want to see what else he can do to stretch the field.
He certainly knows how to get open and has good hands. He runs like jerry rice.
His route-running is so crisp, he looks like Steve Smith before Steve Smith started to suck ass.
I'm going to really love this guy! He just seems to move so fluidly into open areas, good hands...good speed off the LOS. Hope he is the answer to the niners long wait for a legitimate WR...and along with Boldin and Crabtree will be very much a receiving corps to be proud of!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
His route-running is so crisp, he looks like Steve Smith before Steve Smith started to suck ass.

Giants or Panthers?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Whoa whoa WHOA!!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
not the most flashy guy, but he's got guts. he's got heart and the will to succeed.

will be an ideal #2 WR