LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets

dude will ball out for us this year. im stoked to see him and baldwin play this week
Originally posted by WINiner:
I really like this kid and am really pulling for him. He loves football, that's obvious.

Yeah definitely more heart and love for the game than AJ ever showed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I really like this kid and am really pulling for him. He loves football, that's obvious.

I could understand this comment after a Preseason game or two, but Patton hasn't been able to show the fans anything. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Patton fan no doubt about it, but don't be spitting out nonsense like its true.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I could understand this comment after a Preseason game or two, but Patton hasn't been able to show the fans anything. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Patton fan no doubt about it, but don't be spitting out nonsense like its true.

Dude's caught more passes with one hand than Jenkins did with two.

He also showed up like the day after the draft, ready to get down to business. Meanwhile Jenkins was still trying to figure out the playbook late last season, I don't think there's any question as to who's more dedicated and professional, now it remains whether or not that shows up on the field during gametime, but overall, Patton has been the anti-AJ in his overall approach.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Very very excited to see Patton play this weekend. I have a feeling he's the WR we've been hoping for.

Definitely looking forward to his debut after all the negative AJJ stuff lately. Seeing Patton bust out would make up for it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude's caught more passes with one hand than Jenkins did with two.

He also showed up like the day after the draft, ready to get down to business. Meanwhile Jenkins was still trying to figure out the playbook late last season, I don't think there's any question as to who's more dedicated and professional, now it remains whether or not that shows up on the field during gametime, but overall, Patton has been the anti-AJ in his overall approach.

For one, Patton showed up in Santa Clara by error, a lot of players didn't fly out after the draft does that mean they don't have as much love for the game or heart too??

And Jenkins has had some good days in practice, I think he needed more of a shot to prove so.

Didn't see Patton working out with Kaepernick in Atlanta. That was sarcasm of course (Patton wasn't even drafted yet), but it shows Jenkins wanted to get some chemistry with Kaepernick. Then next thing you know they trade for Boldin, and stick Jenkins with McCoy who hardly even knows the playbook.

nonsense? I guess barrows, lynch and other reporters are full of s**t then, because I'm paraphrasing what they said.
Originally posted by strickac:
McCoy broke his finger with a wobbly pass. I know it wasn't the velocity.

It came down like a punt.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

nonsense? I guess barrows, lynch and other reporters are full of s**t then, because I'm paraphrasing what they said.

Sure you are, show me where they say he has no love for the game or no heart?? Paraphrasing or putting words in their mouths.
Sure you are, show me where they say he has no love for the game or no heart?? Paraphrasing or putting words in their mouths.

go to the knbr podcasts and theres an interview of lynch interviewing barrows and they talk about how jenkins didnt show the commitment that others were making. that at one point in training camp aj was joking with some guys and they seemed to be giving him the cold shoulder as if to say why arent you woking harder.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=851&c=4821&f=1759321
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 21, 2013 at 12:31 AM ]

Remember when Josh Morgan was hyped during camp? Lets let this play out
Originally posted by YungAce:

nothin wrong with josh morgan
Originally posted by YungAce:

Yeah and then he did really damn good during the season, until he was hurt.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can't be any less productive than Jenkins, that's fo sho.
Patton + Webzone = HOF

The zone is never wrong so....
Share 49ersWebzone