There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by rigs49:
At church today the priest pulled out an article of one of the San Francisco newspapers. He mentioned that the article was about Patton, and how he flew to the bay area but was sent back because he was not allowed to practice since there are rules. It was awesome.

did you yell "niners wooo!!"?

"f**k YA!!"
I'm moving whatever eggs I had on Jenkins. Putting them in the Patton wagon of awesomeness
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I'm moving whatever eggs I had on Jenkins. Putting them in the Patton wagon of awesomeness

The Quinton Patton tank of truth!
Who is going to photoshop QP riding in Patton's tank?
I had a dream that Kap went deep to Patton vs. the Packers, he went up for the ball at the goal line and appeared to come down with it for a touchdown. The ref ruled incomplete. I immediately starting screaming and telling the ref off. Then I saw the replay and it was clear that it bounced out of his hands when he hit the ground.

I woke up pissed.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

The Quinton Patton tank of truth!

No sooner said ......
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jimrat:
His fingers are healed

broke his finger from a Colt McCoy duck. lol

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 12m 49ers WR Quinton Patton had a broken finger from a Colt McCoy pass, he said. He's all cleared to catch passes and compete for a job now.
Originally posted by susweel:

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 12m 49ers WR Quinton Patton had a broken finger from a Colt McCoy pass, he said. He's all cleared to catch passes and compete for a job now.

f**king Colt McCoy
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

f**king Colt McCoy

Cut that f**ker. He sucks ball sac.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

f**king Colt McCoy

49ers 2013 QB depth chart: Kaep/Daniels/Tolzien
Originally posted by SportsFan:

f**king Colt McCoy

49ers 2013 QB depth chart: Kaep/Daniels/Tolzien

Kaep/Daniels/McCoy

Cant wait!!!!

lol awesome