There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i hope he plays next week

After another week of practice, I hope he'll be ready.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i hope he plays next week

After another week of practice, I hope he'll be ready.

Plus he will be cleared to catch this week. Hopefully he shines and Jenkins can get the f out of the way.
Cleared to use both hands
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
His fingers are healed
Quinton Patton just strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't have any physical traits that jump out at you (size, speed, athleticism) but manages to out-produce many of the big name first round picks who supposedly have a high ceiling. He just has more heart and determination and is a better pure football player. Basically the opposite of Jenkins. I'm confident that he will find success in this league.
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Basically the opposite of Jenkins.

So is he better than Chad Hall and Collie, the other white receivers on the team?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Basically the opposite of Jenkins.

So is he better than Chad Hall and Collie, the other white receivers on the team?

Can you explain this?

I think you are being sarcastic.

And if so, I am going to say yes.
[ Edited by buck on Aug 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM ]
patton wants it more than jenkins, i can just feel it.
Can we somehow combine Jenkins physical attributes with Pattons work ethic and tenacity? That would be an unstoppable receiver. But I'm excited to see Patton finally play this week.
Quinton Patton just strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't have any physical traits that jump out at you (size, speed, athleticism) but manages to out-produce many of the big name first round picks who supposedly have a high ceiling. He just has more heart and determination and is a better pure football player. Basically the opposite of Jenkins. I'm confident that he will find success in this league.

You mean a good football player, rather than a good track athlete?
Since we're playing the game of football, it just seems kind of obvious to me that we would want good football players, just like if we were a track team, we would want good track athletes.

But if we ever need to put a track team together, we should have Jenkins and Lockettes numbers on speed dial. Oh yeah, and Lawrence Okoye too.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Aug 18, 2013 at 5:17 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
patton wants it more than jenkins, i can just feel it.

I hope that is all you are feeling.
Originally posted by jimrat:
His fingers are healed

Originally posted by Niners99:

Caption: "You wouldn't make it in pro football."

OUCH.
At church today the priest pulled out an article of one of the San Francisco newspapers. He mentioned that the article was about Patton, and how he flew to the bay area but was sent back because he was not allowed to practice since there are rules. It was awesome.
Originally posted by rigs49:
At church today the priest pulled out an article of one of the San Francisco newspapers. He mentioned that the article was about Patton, and how he flew to the bay area but was sent back because he was not allowed to practice since there are rules. It was awesome.

did you yell "niners wooo!!"?