LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm hoping to finally see a Niner rookie WR surprise everyone and be a legitimate threat.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I'm hoping to finally see a Niner rookie WR surprise everyone and be a legitimate threat.

lol

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this
YES! I hope they play him.
Hope he steals the spotlight similar to what TO did to Stokes. Someone needs to step the F- up until Crabs and Mario comeback.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Dude can catch again. Let's see tonight hopefully

Its a shame he won't be catching any passes from Kaepernick, 49ers backup QB's have looked like crap thus far.
i think marlon moore makes it for sure. theyre starting him for a reason
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think marlon moore makes it for sure. theyre starting him for a reason

What does that have to do in the slightest with this thread?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
damn, thought we were gonna see this doot tonight. If jenkins is invisible already, imagine when Patton and Williams get in the mix.
get on the field
i hope he plays next week

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

After another week of practice, I hope he'll be ready.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

After another week of practice, I hope he'll be ready.

Plus he will be cleared to catch this week. Hopefully he shines and Jenkins can get the f out of the way.
Cleared to use both hands
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
His fingers are healed
Quinton Patton just strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't have any physical traits that jump out at you (size, speed, athleticism) but manages to out-produce many of the big name first round picks who supposedly have a high ceiling. He just has more heart and determination and is a better pure football player. Basically the opposite of Jenkins. I'm confident that he will find success in this league.
Share 49ersWebzone