There are 299 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • bret
  • Veteran
When you make dumb-ass plays as a rookie, but you're hustling, it's lovable. But when you keep doing them in year three, you're just dumb!

My real problem was that Tomsula didn'timmediately bench him!
Jimmy T seems like a pushover and pu55y with the players, but if he had any balls he would sit QP for the rest of the game. QP doesn't do s**t, and that 15 yard penalty was inexcusable.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Now everyone can see why Harbaugh didn't play him. But most will say it is Harbaugh's fault Patton sucks.
Originally posted by pd24:
Now everyone can see why Harbaugh didn't play him. But most will say it is Harbaugh's fault Patton sucks.

Harbaugh didnt teach him
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
He will be cut in the offseason. Time's up.
I would love to see what Patton could do if he were on the Packers.
[ Edited by CityKing415 on Sep 28, 2015 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I would love to see what Patton could do if he were on the Packers.

Get penalties in a different time zone
We should never have unleashed the Patton.

He's a numbskull. He booked a ticket and came here without even calling ahead. lol
Was anyone else disgusted when patton went out of bounds on that long play
  • Ike49
Still hate this dude, even though he had a nice play

Originally posted by teylo31:

Lol. Youre just looking for something to be upset there. He had a nice run or was he supposed to risk a fumble for that extra half a yard he could have gained.
Originally posted by teylo31:

why complain about 1 of only 2 positive offensive plays we had all game. He did his job on that one and did it well
Originally posted by agumby:
why complain about 1 of only 2 positive offensive plays we had all game. He did his job on that one and did it well

In general he was getting open today, along with Boldin and Torrey. Cant say that the receivers failed to do their jobs.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by agumby:

In general he was getting open today, along with Boldin and Torrey. Cant say that the receivers failed to do their jobs.

Totally agree

he really surprised me today.

That means they won't use him next week.

Share 49ersWebzone