LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
he fumbled it cost us ok.
every time he gets time on the field he makes something happen.
the current administration doesn't care about the speed he and ellington bring to the table on offense.
its not his fault these people don't use him
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
the current administration doesn't care about the speed he and ellington bring to the table on offense.

We lost and it has no bearing on anything(besides draft position)...

What was good was seeing guys like Ellington and Patton get involved. These mistakes were crucial to the game, but not crucial towards the future. Patton looked as if he was almost ready to break out in tears after the fumble. That in itself shows he cares, and I respect that. Hopefully it makes him work harder in this off season to take that next step.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 20, 2014 at 10:45 PM ]
Patton took tank too literally

This. He needs to play. He and Ellington are clearly the fastest receivers on the team.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

We lost and it has no bearing on anything(besides draft position)...

What was good was seeing guys like Ellington and Patton get involved. These mistakes were crucial to the game, but not crucial towards the future. Patton looked as if he was almost ready to break out in tears after the fumble. That in itself shows he cares, and I respect that. Hopefully it makes him work harder in this off season to take that next step.

he cares deeply. he showed that last season when they sparingly used him too. he and kap always have connected in the passing game and we chose kyle williams over him.

he has it he's going to make mistakes but the mistake after he made a juke move and turned a 4 yard gain into a 21 yard gain.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. He needs to play. He and Ellington are clearly the fastest receivers on the team.

ellngton is 4.3 and every bit of it in the flow of an offense. he beat people to the edge he wasn't supposed to be..even for a touchdown.
why not send him deep down the field? send him to 1 side and vd to the other side the safety has to make a decision.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah if I'm not mistaken he ran like a 4.5? And he looked like he ran a 4.3 catching up to kaep on kaeps run lol.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

This.
Originally posted by DJamhour:
He didn't get many catchable passes throw his way and a fumble against him doesnt help. But on kaepe 90 yd run he caught up to Kaep very fast. Might be much faster than I thought ..

That's the off season training he did with Kap right there
Originally posted by DeUh:

This.

He will be ok. You can't be too hard on him. Having Ellington and Patton will provide us more speed. I would like to see them on the field more often.

He looks good, sucks about the fumble but he is the future now. Hopefully he can put it behind him and kill it for us.
[ Edited by Salvo_26 on Dec 21, 2014 at 12:30 AM ]
that thing popped out way too easily

oh well, he'll get a bigger role next year, I think he can handle it
  • ethan
  • Veteran
LOL, he caught 2 out of 6 targets (9 total yards, I think) and fumbled the game away. Complete toad, just like his best buddy wearing #7.
[ Edited by ethan on Dec 21, 2014 at 12:42 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
that thing popped out way too easily

Running down the left sideline he should hold the ball in his left hand not his right. Wont happen again.
He hasn't played enough, with enough reps that fumble doesn't happen.
Share 49ersWebzone