There are 219 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I would be just happy if he's our 4th WR and he's utilized often. (just how GB uses their 4WR sets.)

Wassup pdizo. Agree.

If Pattons going to be the number three does that mean somebody has to get hurt or he's beating somebody out?

sup mugz.

I'm going to assume that if Patton does become our 3rd WR, then he would presumably beat out Johnson. I think boldin and crabs got the first two slots locked in.
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
After Crabtree leaves for a lot of money, hopefully to someone out of the NFC West, Patton will be the replacement. I thought that at the time of the draft and nothing except for a broken foot has dissuaded me from that belief. He definitely has the swagger of a diva starter and the more he hangs out with Kaepernick in the offseason building report the more he will stand out.

It would not surprise me that after this season the starting WRs for the 9ers are:

Patton, Johnson, and Ellington in the slot. Boldin and Crabtree gone and the 9ers drafting a new WR at 32 overall.

My hope is Dorial Green-Beckham, DeVante Parker, or Ty Montgomery is drafted next year.

DGB pot problems might drop him to the 9ers after Gordon and Blackmon ruined their careers. And hopefully seeing those problems and loss of money makes DGB wake the heck up.

So Patton goes to NO#1? I don't see that happening, we have to try and sign crabs and I hope we get something done. Patton has had a good camp, but to go from #4 to #1 is just silly.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
After Crabtree leaves for a lot of money, hopefully to someone out of the NFC West, Patton will be the replacement. I thought that at the time of the draft and nothing except for a broken foot has dissuaded me from that belief. He definitely has the swagger of a diva starter and the more he hangs out with Kaepernick in the offseason building report the more he will stand out.

It would not surprise me that after this season the starting WRs for the 9ers are:

Patton, Johnson, and Ellington in the slot. Boldin and Crabtree gone and the 9ers drafting a new WR at 32 overall.

My hope is Dorial Green-Beckham, DeVante Parker, or Ty Montgomery is drafted next year.

DGB pot problems might drop him to the 9ers after Gordon and Blackmon ruined their careers. And hopefully seeing those problems and loss of money makes DGB wake the heck up.

So Patton goes to NO#1? I don't see that happening, we have to try and sign crabs and I hope we get something done. Patton has had a good camp, but to go from #4 to #1 is just silly.

It is crazy optomisitic for sure....but stranger things have happened. With the injury last year we really dont know what we have with Patton and usually statistically speaking/ fantasy speaking the third year is the breakout one.
I'm starting to think Patton is an injury bust. This dude is always hurt.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

What's wrong with him now?
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

What's wrong with him now?

Nobody has a clue. He came off the practice field today early with trainers. No limp.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
i think it's nothing more than a bit of diarrhea, he'll be ahite...
I'm guessing a concussion

Exactly it. He alway injured when he didn't play much last year then this year again.. Idiot our waste times.. That's why.. We need Lloyd join us...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Exactly it. He alway injured when he didn't play much last year then this year again.. Idiot our waste times.. That's why.. We need Lloyd join us...

Miss Lloyda will make the team regardless... the staff doesn't want to take another chance on being limited of quality WRs (injuries are inevitable).

"Snyder, 32, was one of three players who left Sunday's practice who avoided serious injury. Wide receiver Quinton Patton (undisclosed) and rookie linebacker Shayne Skov (foot) practiced today."
Damn, what a bust!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Damn, what a bust!

Yup, I'm ready to call it after missing half a practice.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Yup, I'm ready to call it after missing half a practice.

LOL, this. The same can go for half the 49ers draft picks this year as well apparently.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM ]
Think since he was back at practice today...disaster averted Bobby Boucher
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Aug 11, 2014 at 7:20 PM ]