There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

• LVJay
  • Veteran
This kid's time to shine is coming soon....
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
This kid's time to shine is coming soon....

agreed.

it appeared to me that he often suffered from the quick timing of kap. (Kap is improving in going through progressions but after bolding, crabtree and davis there wasn't much time to get to a patton look - if patton was even in the formation.)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
agreed.

it appeared to me that he often suffered from the quick timing of kap. (Kap is improving in going through progressions but after bolding, crabtree and davis there wasn't much time to get to a patton look - if patton was even in the formation.)

This kid would thrive in other offenses like Saints, Packers, Patriots, etc. Barring any injury, Patton can make a lot of big plays if they use him more often...

that td dance will be a signature
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Nice. Can't wait to see more of him this season!
Originally posted by tohara3:

6 plays lmao
Originally posted by Knowledge:

6 plays lmao

Laughable putting pre-season plays and an end-around in a highlight video for an NFL receiver.

The catches against the Panthers and Cardinals were impressive. Kid is athlhetic and clutch, I just hope his side of the field gets enough looks next season.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

6 plays lmao

Laughable putting pre-season plays and an end-around in a highlight video for an NFL receiver.

The catches against the Panthers and Cardinals were impressive. Kid is athlhetic and clutch, I just hope his side of the field gets enough looks next season.

If you can't get a look when you're wide open and not being defended with a min and a half left in the game, in the redzone, with a Super Bowl on the line.......

What else do you gotta do????
6 plays lmao

hey 6 more plays than Aj ever did for us!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
6 plays lmao

hey 6 more plays than Aj ever did for us!

Also just curious, did Jenkins even score a Preseason TD??

lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:

lol

actually he did against the chargers! in his rookie year
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

lol

actually he did against the chargers! in his rookie year

yea the play was CK rolling right and throwing it back across his body a bit to Jenkins as he stopped to wait for the ball on the back line of he end zone.
Barrows- "Paucity of WRs at today's OTA session. No Crabtree, Boldin, Stevie Johnson or Quinton Patton. Patton hurt foot at Monday's session but It is not believed to be serious. Awaiting CT scan results. Johnson injury is minor. Other 2 aren't injured, don't need to be here."

I am kinda holding my breath with his injury
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
Barrows- "Paucity of WRs at today's OTA session. No Crabtree, Boldin, Stevie Johnson or Quinton Patton. Patton hurt foot at Monday's session but It is not believed to be serious. Awaiting CT scan results. Johnson injury is minor. Other 2 aren't injured, don't need to be here."

I am kinda holding my breath with his injury

Foot injury...?

Crabnitis
Damn, Patton hurting foot again. Hope this doesn't become problematic. Such a likeable guy it's good we have a crapload of quality receivers right now.