There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by kray28:
I think Patton's a bit of a dark horse in all this. The Seattle secondary is going to be keyed up to stop our Big 3...which may open up some windows for Patton.

The danger of running him on crossers is that he might get killed by their safeties.

If we have sent Crabs, VD, and Q deep, there should be only one safety to beat, depending on coverage. If both safeties come up, someone should be open deep.
Originally posted by kray28:
I think Patton's a bit of a dark horse in all this. The Seattle secondary is going to be keyed up to stop our Big 3...which may open up some windows for Patton.

The danger of running him on crossers is that he might get killed by their safeties.

They can protect him by running routes like curls and stops that keep him less exposed. But he may be tougher than we think...his injury was not a toughness issue, just an ankle if I recall.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nice picture
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nice picture

Awesome
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nice picture

Awesome

the next aj jenkins























i kid i kid
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the next aj jenkins























i kid i kid

Sadly he can't be. He actually caught a pass for us. Now if he quits on us before he catches another 4 he can still himself the worst WR since Rashaun Woods
Needs to run with Rice
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 754
Originally posted by jreff22:
Needs to run with Rice


Um this whole "run the hill with Jerry Rice" thing is getting a bit over-rated. He's not going to be sprinkled with magical fairy dust, drink unicorn blood and become Superman if he runs that hill once or twice wih Rice.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,281
Originally posted by Buchy:
Um this whole "run the hill with Jerry Rice" thing is getting a bit over-rated. He's not going to be sprinkled with magical fairy dust, drink unicorn blood and become Superman if he runs that hill once or twice wih Rice.

BLASPHEMY
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Needs to run with Rice


Um this whole "run the hill with Jerry Rice" thing is getting a bit over-rated. He's not going to be sprinkled with magical fairy dust, drink unicorn blood and become Superman if he runs that hill once or twice wih Rice.
he needs to run the hill with charlie sheen and drink tiger blood if he wants to be great!!!
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Needs to run with Rice


Um this whole "run the hill with Jerry Rice" thing is getting a bit over-rated. He's not going to be sprinkled with magical fairy dust, drink unicorn blood and become Superman if he runs that hill once or twice wih Rice.

Don't use a 3rd WR (unless his name is FB Bruce Miller). We'll throw Patton a bones a game over at the X but that's about it. And we don't use guys like KW or Patton inside at the slot/Y.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,454
Originally posted by NCommand:
Don't use a 3rd WR (unless his name is FB Bruce Miller). We'll throw Patton a bones a game over at the X but that's about it. And we don't use guys like KW or Patton inside at the slot/Y.

We may, depending on how the offense and Kaepernick develop in the offseason. Don't forget, the first few games of the season the Niners were a pass heavy team until it blew up in their face. I wouldn't be surprised to see them open it up a bit more this year now that Crabtree's back, Boldin is signed, and Patton has a year under his belt.
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Don't use a 3rd WR (unless his name is FB Bruce Miller). We'll throw Patton a bones a game over at the X but that's about it. And we don't use guys like KW or Patton inside at the slot/Y.

We may, depending on how the offense and Kaepernick develop in the offseason. Don't forget, the first few games of the season the Niners were a pass heavy team until it blew up in their face. I wouldn't be surprised to see them open it up a bit more this year now that Crabtree's back, Boldin is signed, and Patton has a year under his belt.

I'd be SHOCKED if Harbaugh deviated from his mean (not that we ALL don't want him to change). Check out his/our history from post #103 on. http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/177391-west-coast-offense/page7/