There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Redskins barely had any use for Morgan this season. 20 catches for 214 yards and no TDs. 7th most receptions on that team. I'm not sure if he would've made much of a difference for the 49ers.

Morgan was so overrated here.
just because RG3 sucks doesnt mean morgan isnt a good receiver. he was good for us when he and crabs were on the same team, with boldin here he wouldve been a badass #3
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Redskins barely had any use for Morgan this season. 20 catches for 214 yards and no TDs. 7th most receptions on that team. I'm not sure if he would've made much of a difference for the 49ers.

Morgan was so overrated here.
just because RG3 sucks doesnt mean morgan isnt a good receiver. he was good for us when he and crabs were on the same team, with boldin here he wouldve been a badass #3

Except he isn't as good as Patton.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Redskins barely had any use for Morgan this season. 20 catches for 214 yards and no TDs. 7th most receptions on that team. I'm not sure if he would've made much of a difference for the 49ers.

Morgan was so overrated here.
just because RG3 sucks doesnt mean morgan isnt a good receiver. he was good for us when he and crabs were on the same team, with boldin here he wouldve been a badass #3

Except he isn't as good as Patton.
at this point Morgan>Patton but im hoping youre right going forward. still be dope to get josh back at vet minimum since washington is making him look bad lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Redskins barely had any use for Morgan this season. 20 catches for 214 yards and no TDs. 7th most receptions on that team. I'm not sure if he would've made much of a difference for the 49ers.

Morgan was so overrated here.
just because RG3 sucks doesnt mean morgan isnt a good receiver. he was good for us when he and crabs were on the same team, with boldin here he wouldve been a badass #3

Except he isn't as good as Patton.
at this point Morgan>Patton but im hoping youre right going forward. still be dope to get josh back at vet minimum since washington is making him look bad lol

I don't think Washington is making Morgan look bad. I think he makes himself look bad because he simply isn't a very good receiver. He can't beat out Aldrick Robinson and Hankerson for PT. I don't think you can say Morgan sucks because RGIII sucks. (I don't agree with RGIII being a bad QB, but that's not what I'm arguing. If RGIII is so bad, all his other WRs wouldn't have done that well either). Jordan Reed did good, and Hankerson/Robinson were OK.

Pierre Garcon set team records this year and led the NFL in receptions. 113 catches for 1350 yards and 5 TDs. That team isn't exactly all about passing (Alfred Morris had about 1300 rushing yards and 7 TDs).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,838
Patton is going to have a big game Sunday.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Patton is going to have a big game Sunday.

Born in Nashville, went to school in Louisiana. I would venture a guess that cold weather is a foreign concept to him
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,838
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Born in Nashville, went to school in Louisiana. I would venture a guess that cold weather is a foreign concept to him

He doesn't know what he doesn't know.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Patton is going to have a big game Sunday.

This is very possible taking the packers pass defense into consideration.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Patton is going to have a big game Sunday.

Born in Nashville, went to school in Louisiana. I would venture a guess that cold weather is a foreign concept to him

Hell Nah, General Patton survived the Battle of the Bulge, which was one of the coldest wartime fronts ever. Just watch Band of Brothers.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Bulge
I was high on the Patton pick, and now that he is healthy I hope he can break out. Loved seeing him make that big catch last week, I think he's got a chance to be a really good player. Hope to see some more of him today in the GB game.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Born in Nashville, went to school in Louisiana. I would venture a guess that cold weather is a foreign concept to him

I lived in Tennessee, it can get pretty cold in the winter there. Damn cold enough, especially when that icy rain hits you, chills you right to the bone and then you got the wind blowing too, f**k that.
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/49ers-gifs-quinton-patton-gets-under-the-panthers-skin/

This kid is on the cusp.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/49ers-gifs-quinton-patton-gets-under-the-panthers-skin/

This kid is on the cusp.

Starting to love Patton. He takes advantage of every opportunity given to him. Great attitude too. Really impressed.
Loved the kid when jumped on a plane the day after he got drafted
This is the type of coaching staff that will make rookies do the dirty hard work and improve in those areas before they give them opportunities to put up stats like they woul want. That's what I'm seeing with Patton, as time goes on and he continues to work he will get many opportunities to see balls come his way. I believe it'll be the same with McDonald next year, McDonald has shown he can block, his time will come as a key part of the offense. Patton and McDonald will even make this offense more dangerous than it already is when things are clicking.