There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Our secret weapon. Kept under wraps to be sent on the field when needed. Plan worked perfect.
I hope we start using him, and that was a a good throw by Kaep which shows trust in him
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I knew this kid was a stud. Such a travesty he hasn't gotten much playing time this year, even before the injury.

Cause this is SF the WR cemetery .... they get a good WR and don't know what the f**k to do with them...stash him in the bench
Gamer.
Originally posted by thl408:
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.

i told people he trusts patton. you can see it

kyle williams baldwin jenkins manningham all of them they don't make that catch right there.

he made it got 2 feet down.

impeccable.

he dropped 1 but made up for it big time
QP

the ex factor next week @GB
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.

Ironically, that was the same type of play Mario made for New England that got people's attention.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersss:

Ironically, that was the same type of play Mario made for New England that got people's attention.

i think Patton is quicker and faster but that is not the issue, I don't think Ham's knee is healed and he's been struggling with it for a while.
Never thought a Niner in a #11 jersey would have such great hands.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM ]
Love this dude!! He needs reps but has a Bright future.
Originally posted by Buchy:
i think Patton is quicker and faster but that is not the issue, I don't think Ham's knee is healed and he's been struggling with it for a while.

yea he's just hurt
that's all.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
People have called it since preseason, some going all the way back to this time last year, Quinton Patton is a gamer. Hopefully he is featured more in the playoffs.

Two big plays today, a really nice block downfield and protecting our QB from a Dlineman. Nice start kid...keep it up in the playoffs and you will be on your way to big things.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by 49ersss:

This. Mario can make these catches, but he's just not healthy. I wanted him back, more so for insurance purposes, but he'd be a pretty expensive 4th wideout. If no one offers him anything, I'd offer him a veteran minimum one year deal. A healthy Manningham is good for 20 catches or more on the season, even with limited opportunities.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home