There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Wonder if he doesn't play or make a catch this yr if y'all will be screaming bust like alot of u have with AJ? ?? good pick up let him learn college WR to NFL WR is a tough translation ....

This is almost prophetic
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Wonder if he doesn't play or make a catch this yr if y'all will be screaming bust like alot of u have with AJ? ?? good pick up let him learn college WR to NFL WR is a tough translation ....

This is almost prophetic

he has one
Patton or Aj would do well with the patriots.
There has to be plays that can be called to isolate Patton so he can use some of that quickness. We need to be clicking on all cylinders going into the playoffs.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

This is almost prophetic

he has one

Kaep never looks that way. He looks at Boldin or Crabtree. I've seen Patton open. Like others said Patton would do well with the Patriots. I hope Kaep improves his field of vision, reads and progressions.
Originally posted by tondiman:
Patton or Aj would do well with the patriots.

THIS IS SO TRUE!! The 49ers for whatever reason, DO NOT FEATURE multiple wrs. Its One Read to Boldin, or VD or Crabs. And its all presnap. I almost feel bad for Baldwin, Patton and even AJJ. Instead of us bashing them, me well included, the Darn offensive coachs and KAPERNICK need to throw the ball to Patton and Baldwin so they can be a HUGE part of the offense. Enough of that One Read stufff
People have called it since preseason, some going all the way back to this time last year, Quinton Patton is a gamer. Hopefully he is featured more in the playoffs.
Way to step up rook,that last catch was huge. I'm excited to see more from him in the future.
Helluva catch to set up the game winner
I knew this kid was a stud. Such a travesty he hasn't gotten much playing time this year, even before the injury.
Anyone know how many yards that catch was?
i don't even want to go back and quote all of my posts i made about this guy
GIF that s**t!
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Anyone know how many yards that catch was?

29 yards
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.