There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Inactives Most likely Iupati,Dial,Carradine, Celek or Carrier, Baldwin, Brown? Patton or Moody I don't think Patton will be active. If Brown is active Patton is a no go if not then he might get a chance but not likely.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i hate to say this but you know some think it.. with mario and crabs coming off injuries i would not be surprised if some of the hawk defenders try to hit them low.

Been saying all week. Its not the WR's I'm worried about so much its Vernon Davis. He needs to be on the field and healthy for 4 quarters or the 49ers are probably screwed. The Seahawks know he's the guy that can hurt them the most and they'll be looking to take him out of the game at all costs. He'll be targeted early, often, and dirty if need be. They'll want him out of the game. Its been obvious over the last two meetings that he was being targeted.

They will try and rip his dick off.

That's something that a hundred men or more could never do.

I bless the rains down in Africa.

Toto ref for the win!
here we go 7-11
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
here we go 7-11

I would be surprised if he caught a ball....
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
here we go 7-11

I would be surprised if he caught a ball....

i would be surprised if he plays one snap
Originally posted by fropwns:
i hate to say this but you know some think it.. with mario and crabs coming off injuries i would not be surprised if some of the hawk defenders try to hit them low.

Been saying all week. Its not the WR's I'm worried about so much its Vernon Davis. He needs to be on the field and healthy for 4 quarters or the 49ers are probably screwed. The Seahawks know he's the guy that can hurt them the most and they'll be looking to take him out of the game at all costs. He'll be targeted early, often, and dirty if need be. They'll want him out of the game. Its been obvious over the last two meetings that he was being targeted.

Toto ref for the win!

"I bless the day I found you!"
here we go 7-11
7-11

Even backdoor little Joe

I hope he is active and gets to play a little but I don't think he will be -- Osgood will be active as the 4th WR probably for ST

Had he not broken his foot, he would have had a great opportunity to play but now Crabs and Mario are back so and if we ever go 4 wide, its Vernon and not a WR

It was sweet to see that -- Boldin, Crabs, and Vernon on the Right, with Mario lined up on the left
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I hope he is active and gets to play a little but I don't think he will be -- Osgood will be active as the 4th WR probably for ST

Had he not broken his foot, he would have had a great opportunity to play but now Crabs and Mario are back so and if we ever go 4 wide, its Vernon and not a WR

It was sweet to see that -- Boldin, Crabs, and Vernon on the Right, with Mario lined up on the left

Mario is questionable with a knee

Manningham's knee is still problematic, he didn't play much last week. If he's still having knee issues right now, at this point, it likely is one of those injuries that won't get better for awhile or at all, similar to his former teammate Steve Smith who went from 1,000 yard receiver to out of the league in 2 seasons.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Manningham's knee is still problematic, he didn't play much last week. If he's still having knee issues right now, at this point, it likely is one of those injuries that won't get better for awhile or at all, similar to his former teammate Steve Smith who went from 1,000 yard receiver to out of the league in 2 seasons.

I'd activate Patton over Manningham at this stage, as you said I think the knee is flaring up after games etc and I am not sure how much of an impact he will have in the play offs. I think it would be better to get Patton reps and development in preparation.

Doesn't look good for Mario staying next season in all honesty.
[ Edited by Buchy on Dec 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
patton might get some snaps then if manningham isnt ready to go
Whether it's this year or next... this guy has what we need.

Two physical guys on the outside, Patton working the slot and screens.