There are 180 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wasn't the blocked punt his fault? The guy blocked nobody!
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Skuta.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
that's what's going to happen going forward
can't argue with results.

No arguing Lynch had impact. He's quick to change direction.I like lemonhead and I think he needs to do more than rush. He needs to get in a flow.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Skuta.

Well Skuta was trying to block two guys at once.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

No arguing Lynch had impact. He's quick to change direction.I like lemonhead and I think he needs to do more than rush. He needs to get in a flow.

He hasn't played. When he played, he doesn't have the all important bull rush move as a counter to the rip and arm over. I don't know if he's lost his job, but if he doesn't improve, and if Lynch continues to progress. Lemon-yay might be relegated permanently to 2nd string or worse.
Lemonier needs to be used as a pass rusher from the Left side and Not the right side. Right now Lynch is more productive but I'm still holding out hope for Lemonier because I feel he can rush the passer as I've witnessed a few QB pressures but he needs to pick up his GAME A LOT. Still Young & Useful.
Originally posted by Giedi:

He hasn't played. When he played, he doesn't have the all important bull rush move as a counter to the rip and arm over. I don't know if he's lost his job, but if he doesn't improve, and if Lynch continues to progress. Lemon-yay might be relegated permanently to 2nd string or worse.

he's lost it. at no point have the coaches even mentioned him. he hasn't had an impact enough to even be mentioned. they are mentioning the impact that lynch has on the team and vic has said that lynch is the pass rusher for plays..

the thing is he finally did a 2nd move. now that he did the 2nd move it's over. he's so strong that his bull rush has tackle's on their heels and like last game when he simply plays off that and rips to either side it's already over..instant pressure.

i see an aldon smith jr in lynch
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Lemonier needs to be used as a pass rusher from the Left side and Not the right side. Right now Lynch is more productive but I'm still holding out hope for Lemonier because I feel he can rush the passer as I've witnessed a few QB pressures but he needs to pick up his GAME A LOT. Still Young & Useful.

in this league almost doesn't count. he almost has sacks a lot of downs but those almost plays turn into never done it and then you see what happens.
Hell he might be one of the cuts when Aldon and Bowman and Dorsey come back. Think about it we have those 3 coming back and maybe Lattirmore.
Lemonier had his shot and came up empty. I believed he was going to be a star, but he lacked power. Lynch could be the Next Big Thing.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Lemonier had his shot and came up empty. I believed he was going to be a star, but he lacked power. Lynch could be the Next Big Thing.

I also was high on lemonier, but lynch is outshining him.
Not surprised if lemonier has trouble making the active list.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

he's lost it. at no point have the coaches even mentioned him. he hasn't had an impact enough to even be mentioned. they are mentioning the impact that lynch has on the team and vic has said that lynch is the pass rusher for plays..

the thing is he finally did a 2nd move. now that he did the 2nd move it's over. he's so strong that his bull rush has tackle's on their heels and like last game when he simply plays off that and rips to either side it's already over..instant pressure.

i see an aldon smith jr in lynch

I have to agree. It does look over for Lemon-yay.
I have to agree. It does look over for Lemon-yay.

I won't write his obituary yet but Lemonier has to as others have said improve his core strength and explosiveness and he needs to develop his technique in rushing the passer. He isn't demonstrating the power the punch or the heavy hands nor the violence to rip disengage and finish plays on this level right now. He has all the measurable you could want but he just has to work harder with our staff in improving in those areas. I wish him the best but hopefully right now he can be a special teams demon!
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

I also was high on lemonier, but lynch is outshining him.

This... I was expecting big things from the lemon man, but Lynch is already a better player and is still very raw. He'll only get better. But until Lemonier is a FA, he's a cheap backup / ST contributor...
Share 49ersWebzone