There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Competition for that defense is going to be something fierce. Damn good thing considering how inconsistent they were at the end of the season.
Originally posted by jimrat:

F*ck s**t who is that this?! ... I think, I really like him cuz he looked so good a football for real!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by NowImLost:
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Kind of giving up on Cam Johnson and Darius Fleming IMO.. But this is a good thing.. Baalke is willing to admit when he's wrong and fix it

If anything, it's gonna push Parys Haralson off the roster.

haralson aint going anywhere...he is underrated

I don't like to watch on Cam Johnson cuz he is very bust and very slow his speed!
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 294
I wonder if we should have drafted Keenan Allen at WR instead. It's arguably a bigger need. Our receiving corps has me a bit worried.
I understand that they are highlights but boy do I love what I see from them. If he wasn't forcing a fumble he was putting a QB on his butt.

I think we just instantly upgraded our pass rushing rotation.
Originally posted by Walsh:
I wonder if we should have drafted Keenan Allen at WR instead. It's arguably a bigger need. Our receiving corps has me a bit worried.

Why? With Crabtree-Boldin and Davis-McDonald, I would say we are top 5 in the league when it comes to WR-WR-TE-TE group. Throw in Manningham when healthy (an above-average #3) and the redshirted Jenkins, and this is a strength of our team.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
we finally have depth to give crucial rest to Justin Smith, RayMac, Aldon, and Brooks.

yeah hopefully...unless they all get hurt like our rookies last year
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,896
Originally posted by KegBert:
I understand that they are highlights but boy do I love what I see from them. If he wasn't forcing a fumble he was putting a QB on his butt.

I think we just instantly upgraded our pass rushing rotation.

And looks like he wants to bury guys six feet under with his tackles
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
F*ck s**t who is that this?! ... I think, I really like him cuz he looked so good a football for real!

My thoughts exactly
Man that highlight was nice, look like everytime he hit a guy he would get that ball to pop out how many fumbles did he force in college?
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by KegBert:
I understand that they are highlights but boy do I love what I see from them. If he wasn't forcing a fumble he was putting a QB on his butt.

I think we just instantly upgraded our pass rushing rotation.

And looks like he wants to bury guys six feet under with his tackles

exactly
Originally posted by nothing03:
There's a trend on how the 49ers pick their D-Line Baalke loves high motor players.


...and LONG arms.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,308
Relentless! Kinda reminds me of Ahmed Brooks especially his pursuit coming off the edge.
[ Edited by obx49 on Apr 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...and LONG arms.

Not just pass-rushers....every single guy they've picked has long ass arms. Guys with good reach and leaping ability.
Originally posted by obx49:
Relentless! Kinda remains me of Ahmed Brooks especially his pursuit coming off the edge.

Was thinking the same thing.