LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
Honestly, Lemonier isn't very good. Situation guy at best. Every year we hear about some guy adding 80 pounds of muscle and retaining his speed, etc, etc. I don't expect much from him this year.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Honestly, Lemonier isn't very good. Situation guy at best. Every year we hear about some guy adding 80 pounds of muscle and retaining his speed, etc, etc. I don't expect much from him this year.

Honestly I don't think you know what you're talking about. Lemonier has plenty of upside. Starting with his explosive first step off the edge.
Honestly, Lemonier isn't very good.

Lemonier is going to be a pro bowl caliber OLB. I think he already could be (if given the chance to start). I honestly thought he was the best OLB prospect in the entire draft last year, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Niners took him in the 3rd round.

He's a baller. His style is similar to Aldon, just not as refined and not as beastly. But Aldon is a HOF talent.

Watch his closing speed and power against bigger guys. This guy has it.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
lets waive him........he sucks!!......WTF
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I've watched that video like 5 times in the last couple of days. He's so crazy quick off the snap! He was one of the 3 or 4 youngest defensive players in the NFL last year. He can go around the OLT, run a stunt or bull rush & has Aldon-like arms!

#1 overall pick Eric Fisher knows about him:

• LVJay
  • Veteran

After a long day at work, in the heat and dealing with traffic, it's nice to come into the zone and find a funny post/comment. Thanks, you made me laugh a little bit
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Lemonier got pressure at a rate almost the same as Aldon did when he recorded 19.5 sacks. If you think he isn't very good already, let alone going into his second season, then you probably don't know what good is. Aldon 2012, 11.7% of pass rushes resulted in pressure. Lemonier 2013, 10.3%. I'm real excited to see this dude and tank out there this year. They could be beasts. I think all they need is the opportunity.

[ Edited by Disp on Jun 17, 2014 at 6:55 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
lets waive him........he sucks!!......WTF

lol

I see you are trying to troll harder than usual.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He's a baller. His style is similar to Aldon, just not as refined and not as beastly. But Aldon is a HOF talent.

Watch his closing speed and power against bigger guys. This guy has it.

Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
I've watched that video like 5 times in the last couple of days. He's so crazy quick off the snap! He was one of the 3 or 4 youngest defensive players in the NFL last year. He can go around the OLT, run a stunt or bull rush & has Aldon-like arms!

#1 overall pick Eric Fisher knows about him:

This !

Combine all of those points with his physical ability.....

Aldon Smith
Height 6042 Weight 263 Arm Length 35 3/8 Hands 9 3/4"
40 Yrd Dash 4.74
10 Yrd Dash 1.66
Bench 20
Vertical 34 1/2 pro day
Broad 09´10"
20 Yrd Shuttle 4.50
3-Cone Drill 7.19

Corey Lemonier
Height 6033 Weight 255 Arm Length 34 1/2 Hands 10 1/8"
40 Yrd Dash 4.56
10 Yrd Dash 1.56
Bench 27
Vertical 34 pro day
Broad 09´11"
20 Yrd Shuttle 4.40
3-Cone Drill 7.14

....+ the stats posted by Disp #714 and I´m still shocked that nobody picked him before the 3th round.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jun 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

What makes you think he can't be better? I mean he was a rookie last year not every rookie comes out and plays like Aldon in their rookie yr.
Can we call him the middle class man's Aldon?
Any news on how he is doing in camp?
Share 49ersWebzone