LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by eonblue:
Why is this guy not as good as Aldon!?

I dont understand!

Baalke bombed another one.

they don't know why.. he's a rookie like aldon was and is only getting started. he's going to improve so much the more he plays..vic already said he was a quick learner. and he's already snatching snaps from skuta.. he's going to be a beast by the time we get to the bye
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Why is this guy not as good as Aldon!?

I dont understand!

Baalke bombed another one.

they don't know why.. he's a rookie like aldon was and is only getting started. he's going to improve so much the more he plays..vic already said he was a quick learner. and he's already snatching snaps from skuta.. he's going to be a beast by the time we get to the bye

You missed the joke.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
You missed the joke.

sure did, my apologies
You missed the joke.

sure did, my apologies

No worries. It wasnt very funny, anyway.
You missed the joke.

sure did, my apologies

No worries. It wasnt very funny, anyway.

for telling lame jokes?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
for telling lame jokes?

s**t, you'd have to ban half the zone. The funniest it gets here is boner jokes.
Corey is only a rookie, but already looks further along in 'NFL-build' than Aldon even did in his rookie year.
Starting to wonder if this kid is going to make aldon expendable rather than dumbing 100+ million in to keep aldon after his rookie deal is up.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Starting to wonder if this kid is going to make aldon expendable rather than dumbing 100+ million in to keep aldon after his rookie deal is up.

Aldon isn't getting 100mil especially after all this s**t he's putting the team through. The team has stuck by him, and they're still paying him. If he wants to bolt to the highest bidder than he's a POS.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

no

Nobody in the league can make Aldon expendable, but I believe together they can makethe 49ers an opponent who can rush the passer, play coverage or play the run on any given play.
Originally posted by rammer:
Nobody in the league can make Aldon expendable, but I believe together they can makethe 49ers an opponent who can rush the passer, play coverage or play the run on any given play.

This on top of that we still have brooks willis and bowman. Brooks very under appreciated at that! Well ladies and gentleman who here remembers the time we had at least 1 good linebacker? Let alone could generate a pass rush or qb hurrie let alone a sack!!!!!
Justin smith is still a frickin animal
Corey lemonoir is coming along nicely! Keep progressing brutha
f**k yeah
Goniners!!!
:D
Originally posted by billbird2111:
for telling lame jokes?

s**t, you'd have to ban half the zone. The funniest it gets here is boner jokes.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Brooks in my opinion is still THE MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER we have on our team...

he NEVER gets the recognition that he deserves.. Had the guy been w/ Pittsburgh, he would be an automatic ALL PRO like the guys he would have followed in (Greg Lloyd; James Harrison; Joey Porter) year in and year out..

as for this year, Lemonier was the best draft pick for me... and if he can stay healthy, maybe, just maybe, we can dump Aldon "Lush the Passer" Smith to the Jets for their 1st rounder and Corey can take over and we wont miss him a bit!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Brooks in my opinion is still THE MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER we have on our team...

he NEVER gets the recognition that he deserves.. Had the guy been w/ Pittsburgh, he would be an automatic ALL PRO like the guys he would have followed in (Greg Lloyd; James Harrison; Joey Porter) year in and year out..

as for this year, Lemonier was the best draft pick for me... and if he can stay healthy, maybe, just maybe, we can dump Aldon "Lush the Passer" Smith to the Jets for their 1st rounder and Corey can take over and we wont miss him a bit!!

Best case scenario is that Aldon sees the light and changes his ways, and rewards the niners for their loyalty by asking for a reasonable contract.

No? haha
Share 49ersWebzone