There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New 49er Corey Lemonier

my n***a
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Joecool:
5th round rookie. He played very well. Was always in the mix around the QB. That is very good.

what was promising to me is that he made so many run plays... that's the test. he made run plays, and rushed the passer.

so impressed with him tonight him stepping in under the circumstances he was ready

/highfive! Next man up baby, really glad to see him play well tonight. Even if it was against the Lambs
Originally posted by Igotta:
5th round rookie. He played very well. Was always in the mix around the QB. That is very good.

what was promising to me is that he made so many run plays... that's the test. he made run plays, and rushed the passer.

so impressed with him tonight him stepping in under the circumstances he was ready

/highfive! Next man up baby, really glad to see him play well tonight. Even if it was against the Lambs

Too bad him and Brooks play on the same side. Too bad for offfenses in about a month, he and Aldon play on opposite ends. :)
Originally posted by Igotta:

Too bad him and Brooks play on the same side. Too bad for offfenses in about a month, he and Aldon play on opposite ends. :)

*cough* third round *cough*
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
We will trade him to KC before that

No, the Chiefs are generally on the short end of trades with the Niners.
This kid was wrecking havoc at times. I like what I saw. I hope we find a way to keep him on the field even when Aldon gets back. He has to stay in the mix, even if only on a limited basis.
Can see why we traded away harylson
Next man up, and he didn't disappoint! Lemonier and A.Smith in the future, that would be deadly.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
We will trade him to KC before that

We will trade Colt McCoy or any other backup QB to the Chiefs.
Le-MON-yea!
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

The Montana one seemed like it was OK
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Le-MON-yea!

you mean Le-MON-YAY
People were calling him Lemonade in the gameday thread and it's pretty stupid but I kind of like it.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Looked motivated and appears to have a good future.
The only way to play better is to play. The more he plays the better he'll get. If they bring him along slowly like they did w/Aldon he'll be just fine.

Absolute pleasure watching him. All the subs played well.