LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
This kid stepped up, we have a bright future if Aldon gets his sh*t together.
This is just great news for the rotation.
BEAST

that's what he is
He looks like a solid pass rusher.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
The Aldon Smith crap is a hidden blessing. Now Lemonier will be able to show his stuff and steal Brooks' job when Aldon gets suspended.

STFU, Brooks is awesome. Sorry he is not 20 sacks a year like Aldon, but Brooks had a hell of a game.

Lemonier was constantly getting pressure, great game young man.
[ Edited by LottOfDefense on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM ]
Glad that we have 3 great OLBs

Get well, Aldon
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
The Aldon Smith crap is a hidden blessing. Now Lemonier will be able to show his stuff and steal Brooks' job when Aldon gets suspended.

STFU, Brooks is awesome. Sorry he is not 20 sacks a year like Aldon, but Brooks had a hell of a game.

It's really sad how under appreciated Ahamd Brooks is.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Yeah..I do not understand how people underappreciate Brooks.

But Lemon Ear is awesome. Glad he got a chance to show his stuff.
Looking pretty good, that young man

explosive
  • thl408
49ers pass rush for the next 6 years will comprise of Aldon and Lemon and that will make QBs poop in their pants.
I liked what him and Brooks were able to do tonight. Lemonier Didn't look as buff to me in the pre season, i think a couple times he may have had white sleeves on when i watched him. He looks closer to a Brooks Build maybe than Aldon lanky build. Either way if Aldon comes back after like 28 days like a normal short term rehab, we could have one nice rotation to get after passers.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Not to real fans with any eye for the game. The way he seals the edge, bats down quick passes, and constantly gets QB hurries is invaluable! A perfect complement to our OTHER All-pro linebackers.

The only hidden blessing is the millions we will save in re-signing him.

Aldon would have had 1-2 sack this game and probably won't play next week.
Share 49ersWebzone