LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow that guy is really good. Great pick.
Missed the game. How'd he do tonight?
Originally posted by 49ersss:

He was all over the damn place, again. This guy has some big time speed. Killer speed. He's going to be a hell of a 3rd down pass rusher.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He was all over the damn place, again. This guy has some big time speed. Killer speed. He's going to be a hell of a 3rd down pass rusher.

Did he get a sack? A lot of pressures? He's one of the guys I'm most excited about this season.
Another beast from the 2013 draft class.

Did he get a sack? A lot of pressures? He's one of the guys I'm most excited about this season.

I can't remember, I think he did.

The guy is just such a disruption! He gets after a guy, and everyone has to go flying to avoid him and the hell out of the way. It's beautiful.
I hope this guy sees a lot of 3rd down time, our backfield is gonna need all the blitz-power it can get to compensate.

I can't remember, I think he did.

The guy is just such a disruption! He gets after a guy, and everyone has to go flying to avoid him and the hell out of the way. It's beautiful.

L got the first sack. He got off of the ball quicker than the entire o line did. The tackle didn't have a chance, nor the QB either.
He gets pushed past the play a lot, might need to work on an inside power move to be consistently good, lots of potential, like this pick a lot!
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Aug 30, 2013 at 6:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He gets pushed past the play a lot, might need to work on an inside power move to be consistently good, lots of potential, like this pick a lot!

Somebody has to teach him to use the jab, step out club move, it is a killer. Reggie white made it famous.

He looks explosive last night again. Remember, its not always about sacks, QB pressures make it hard on offenses. If he is busting in there often, all our other rushers will benefit, and our D gets even more fierce.
did he get on the field?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
did he get on the field?

ya. gave aldon a few breaks. think he had a tackle and was in on that blocked punt.
time to show and prove young man
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Get him in the game!
Share 49ersWebzone