Shop 49ers game tickets
If the coaches believe in him so do I.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
This guys gonna be a BEAST.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Aldon clone

He doesn't have the same stunt ability as Aldon. He is surprising people with his strength. Last night he struggled with Schwartz from KC.

How can you say that this early in his career? lol

He looks like Aldon out there
Lemonade is dope
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hps49:
you just do not want to get to excited but just the thought of us losing nothing when aldon goes off the field in favor of this guy makes one drool or makes one penis tingle
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Lemonade is dope

the sunkist carbonated regular lemonade is the best
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Alex Smith helped a lot

No doubt! I know I'm way late to the conversation but I was wondering when someone was going to credit Smith. I'm no Smith hater or anything but I'm not going to miss seeing Smitty behind center and play like that is exactly why.

Watching that game reminded me why I love Jim Harbaugh for making that move finally.

Lemonade got some skills though look for him to piss on OLineman this year to close out games. His fresh legs will be invaluable.
Originally posted by cciowa:
you just do not want to get to excited but just the thought of us losing nothing when aldon goes off the field in favor of this guy makes one drool or makes one penis tingle

You mean when Brooks goes off the field and this guy teams up with Aldon. To think we got first round talent in the third and its actually translating to this level so far is another home run for Baalke.

Aldon Smith gets a breather. Aldon Smith will be replacing him.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:

You mean when Brooks goes off the field and this guy teams up with Aldon. To think we got first round talent in the third and its actually translating to this level so far is another home run for Baalke.
well, whatever the combo is!! i leave that stuff up to you guys who are smarter than me!! but it does make one drool

with this guy lookin like a beast and we still have dial and tank to see on defense i think the niners are gonna have depth for days when everyone gets back to 100%
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i know its early but when comparing things to last years draft class , it is nice to see we have gotten alot of production out of several of our rookies so far, including that moody kid who i think has done very well so far??

i know its early but when comparing things to last years draft class , it is nice to see we have gotten alot of production out of several of our rookies so far, including that moody kid who i think has done very well so far??

Agreed, so far it looks like his 2011 draft allot more than his 2012. Draft picks that are sure to have an impact this season: Patton, Lemonier, Moody, Reid, and McDonald. Thats with Carradine, Lattimore and Dial essentially red shirting this year or at least the beginning of the season. Not a bad haul at all.

Yes, it's so exciting to see how much better the D may be this year!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Yes, it's so exciting to see how much better the D may be this year!
my daughter has said since the end of last year,, you improve the depth, you improve the pass rush,, the secondary issues will not be an issue,, she just may be right
Share 49ersWebzone