There are 148 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
lmao he made a fool out of Eric Fisher. Wow.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lemonier's first sack!

Eric Fisher had a rough day.

In context though, that's the no.1 overall pick up against a 3rd rounder and getting demolished!

Demolished? If the corner wasn't blitzing also or the RB picks it up properly Fischer stuffs him.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Aug 19, 2013 at 10:01 PM ]
lemonade is explosive.
Originally posted by Antix:
Best LBers in the league got better.

our middle linebacker depth say what?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Antix:
Best LBers in the league got better.

our middle linebacker depth say what?

Wilhoite is lookin legit.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Demolished? If the corner wasn't blitzing also or the RB picks it up properly Fischer stuffs him.

What? Lemonair pushes Fisher straight into the pocket. That's called a bullrush and it was a nice one. But what seperates a pass rusher was his ability to anticipate Smith's movement, spin out, and make the tackle.

That was a great play. Watch #83 and #93 at the bottom to see a DLinemen get "stuffed"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 19, 2013 at 10:20 PM ]
This guy's speed and motor jumps out! Can't wait to see him and Aldon rushing from the edge
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Get your eyes checked. That was great penetration against Fisher.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lmao he made a fool out of Eric Fisher. Wow.

To be fair, Fisher is very raw, he was expected to be somewhat of a project, Joeckel was considered to be far more ready, but Fisher has a much higher ceiling. KC fans expecting Fisher to be an immediately dominant tackle are going to be disappointed.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
To be fair, Fisher is very raw, he was expected to be somewhat of a project, Joeckel was considered to be far more ready, but Fisher has a much higher ceiling. KC fans expecting Fisher to be an immediately dominant tackle are going to be disappointed.

Most people said the same thing about Lemonier (he was one of my favourite prospects in the entire draft regardless of round). Lemonier is one of the youngest defensive players in the NFL right now (like 9th youngest or something).
[ Edited by VPofCarnage on Aug 20, 2013 at 12:52 AM ]

how does the lemonade stand looks in coverage?
Originally posted by KegBert:
Wilhoite is lookin legit.

i much rather have grant back even though he's suspended for four games...
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lemonier's first sack!

Alex Smith helped a lot

LOLwut?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Alex Smith helped a lot

No doubt! I know I'm way late to the conversation but I was wondering when someone was going to credit Smith. I'm no Smith hater or anything but I'm not going to miss seeing Smitty behind center and play like that is exactly why.
WCO where OLine steps back into a pocket, looked pretty good until the blitz from Spillman changed things. Smith thought he could split the Lemonier and Spillman but Lemonier spun back...very good play for a young guy, keeping his head up and watching the QB. Guy must be pretty strong, good bull rush. Tukuafu looked like he would have had him as well if Smith had made it outside. Love to see this from the back ups! Not good for the Chief's starting line or good for the niners...we'll see when the games count.
Share 49ersWebzone