There are 105 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Balke had a dream before the draft, he was walking down a street, it was the burbs, maple trees lined the street, grassy front lawns, it was hot. He saw a some little kids in front of a house, the house was red and gold. They had set up a stand, Balke noticed how it was hand made, nice he thought. There was a sign on the stand, "Lemonaire 5 cents". He was thirsty, didn't realize how thirsty he was. 5 cents! Wow what a deal, he reached into his pocket, which was suddenly full of change, he bought every cup they had, and drank them all finally quenching that deep thirst.
[ Edited by RMuTT1981 on Aug 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM ]
Lemonier's first sack!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
missed an easy sack last night. dude better get his head out of his butt now!


You're probably joking, but in case you're not; he completely tore around the edge and ran at the quarterback, who saw him clearly coming, so the QB immediately scrambled forward into another player. The play was 100% the result of what Lemonier did.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
You're probably joking, but in case you're not; he completely tore around the edge and ran at the quarterback, who saw him clearly coming, so the QB immediately scrambled forward into another player. The play was 100% the result of what Lemonier did.

I think I'm going to just start following around a few select posters because tired of reading so much garbage. Chaz is probably joking but just tired of people who probably don't watch the game throwing out stuff based on box scores. Ideally if people have time they should rewatch the game because those are usually the guys who have the best idea of what is going on. Anyways, Lemonier looks like he could be what we wanted out of Manny Lawson. Not saying Lawson was bad, he was great against the run and in coverage but I think Lemonier could be those things plus the pass rusher we expected out of Lawson.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lemonier's first sack!


Eric Fisher had a rough day.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lemonier's first sack!


Eric Fisher had a rough day.

In context though, that's the no.1 overall pick up against a 3rd rounder and getting demolished!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lemonier's first sack!



That's against the #1 overall,

^edit: didn't copy, lol.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Aug 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lemonier's first sack!



That's against the #1 overall,

^edit: didn't copy, lol.

This kid is just getting better by the day!
Lemonier in college too got a lot of pressures but not a lot of sacks ... that last burst and an inside move are all that's missing from him and a total stud. Aldon in college was criticized by some for the same issue ... his speed seems adequate :)
Its "Lemon-yay".
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Balke had a dream before the draft, he was walking down a street, it was the burbs, maple trees lined the street, grassy front lawns, it was hot. He saw a some little kids in front of a house, the house was red and gold. They had set up a stand, Balke noticed how it was hand made, nice he thought. There was a sign on the stand, "Lemonaire 5 cents". He was thirsty, didn't realize how thirsty he was. 5 cents! Wow what a deal, he reached into his pocket, which was suddenly full of change, he bought every cup they had, and drank them all finally quenching that deep thirst.

Pretty creative
I gotta admit, I absolutely LOVED this Corey pick when it was made in the 3rd round. I actually had a Low 2nd/High 3rd round grade on Corey. He's a very skilled passrusher and fits this style to a T. Cant wait to see him blossom as a 9er in the near future!!!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,997
Best LBers in the league got better.
I am so happy we got this guy, I prayed the pick him during the draft, and they did!
Eric Fisher shoulda never benn the #1 overall pick. I didn't wanna laugh. He'll be decent but C'mon man. You don't take a MAC player #1 overall. The Level of completion just isn't there to justify being a #1 Overall. Now I know Staley was #28 in the 1st round but it took Staley until year 4 to really turn into an All Pro.
Share 49erswebzone