LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Lemonier was OK but I wasn't impressed.

Because you've gotten used to Brooks blowing up running plays and sacking the qb.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Okoye looked ok on passing downs, but he got pushed around like a shopping cart by scrubs on running plays. The dude needs work. Lots of it. If he doesn't look at least twice as good (or half as bad) against the run next week he's probably gone.

He still needs a lot of work. But I certainly saw some progress from last year's preseason.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Anybody got a gif of Carradine when he laid out the QB? The mandatory "I know it is preseason" inserted but damn I cringed cause it looked so painful.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Lemonier was OK but I wasn't impressed.

I'm a big fan of Lemonier, and I wasn't impressed by him this game either. He didn't seem to do much until late in the 3'rd quarter and 4'th quarter when it was mostly scrubs.
impressed BEAST
Ya, that's not a good look .

Got manhandled there. He's got talent, but he needs work still.
Bad technique is bad technique, but he's up against full on scrubs (although im not sure who pancakes him specifically).
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Ya, that's not a good look .

Got manhandled there. He's got talent, but he needs work still.

Run stopping is the only question mark in Tank's game. Once he gets more used to that 295-pound frame, I think he'll be better against the run.
Tank will be a 3rd down pass rusher like Aldon was yr 1 that's what we need sacks

Yea he got trucked right there. He's been ok. I'd like to see more big plays being that he's going up against 2's and 3's.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

4th quarter at the tail end of 55 snaps for the day after 60 snaps the week before. He was probably a little gassed. Not worried
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

4th quarter at the tail end of 55 snaps for the day after 60 snaps the week before. He was probably a little gassed. Not worried

Looks like he said "f**k it im tired" lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Looks like he said "f**k it im tired" lol

Quinton dial and tank have gotten a lot of snaps... That's how you shake the rust.. By working.. Not worried. He just needs reps like the rest of the rookies.. Keep grinding....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 19, 2014 at 4:52 PM ]

It looks like he was engaged with the LT who left him and the LG blew him up when Tank wasn't looking. Its part of the learning process.
Share 49ersWebzone