There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners select Tank Carradine

I hope our offense matches our defenses success.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by Arson:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He would fare better health wise falling into Aldons arms because Brooks is going to try to take his head off. Dude is violent. Aldon is more the gentleman

lol Aldon left rg3 a crumbled heap last year.

Aldon da BEAST!

I want Aldon must smash hit hard on Russell Wilson please! We must hurt him. Let him hear us!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I want Aldon must smash hit hard on Russell Wilson please! We must hurt him. Let him hear us!

wilson is very good at not taking punishment. that little f**ker. He never gets lit up like that and has really good pocket presence.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

wilson is very good at not taking punishment. that little f**ker. He never gets lit up like that and has really good pocket presence.

Yep I know. No one can't sack at him. He is smart to escape and run to quick. So I want Aldon and Brooks must trash words their mouth on him. Need give him fear when they gave him the words s**t. Do it.. Wilson will going down and possible fear.. he will struggle for real that works it.. Trust me..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM ]

Yep I know. No one can't sack at him. He is smart to escape and run to quick. So I want Aldon and Brooks must trash words their mouth on him. Need give him fear when they gave him the words s**t. Do it.. Wilson will going down and possible fear.. Trust me..

well said and agree 100%

Yep I know. No one can't sack at him. He is smart to escape and run to quick. So I want Aldon and Brooks must trash words their mouth on him. Need give him fear when they gave him the words s**t. Do it.. Wilson will going down and possible fear.. he will struggle it that works it.. Trust me..

well said and agree 100%

Go to spread my words.. bro..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM ]
My boy Tank probably had the best game of anyone on the team today.
He and Dial...even Okoye. They were the only ones who pushed the pocket and caused sacks and fumbles. The rest seemed
Originally posted by NCommand:
He and Dial...even Okoye. They were the only ones who pushed the pocket and caused sacks and fumbles. The rest seemed

Okoye looked ok on passing downs, but he got pushed around like a shopping cart by scrubs on running plays. The dude needs work. Lots of it. If he doesn't look at least twice as good (or half as bad) against the run next week he's probably gone.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 7, 2014 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Lemonier was OK but I wasn't impressed.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Because you've gotten used to Brooks blowing up running plays and sacking the qb.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Okoye looked ok on passing downs, but he got pushed around like a shopping cart by scrubs on running plays. The dude needs work. Lots of it. If he doesn't look at least twice as good (or half as bad) against the run next week he's probably gone.

He still needs a lot of work. But I certainly saw some progress from last year's preseason.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Anybody got a gif of Carradine when he laid out the QB? The mandatory "I know it is preseason" inserted but damn I cringed cause it looked so painful.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

I'm a big fan of Lemonier, and I wasn't impressed by him this game either. He didn't seem to do much until late in the 3'rd quarter and 4'th quarter when it was mostly scrubs.
impressed BEAST