There are 233 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners select Tank Carradine

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
That's an insult to Russell Wilson.

Because no one in their rightful mind would chastise the all-mighty #3.




Those who do are obviously bound for hell
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
That's an insult to Russell Wilson.

Because no one in their rightful mind would chastise the all-mighty #3.




Those who do are obviously bound for hell



Forgive us, almighty oompa loompa. Amen
Originally posted by Niners816:
I had mentioned on another thread awhile ago that I follow FSU football pretty close and tank was one of the best pass rushers I had ever seen there(my viewership goes back to early 90's). I pretty sure we are gonna benefit greatly for taking the chance on him and allowing him to redshirt. I'm essentially looking at him as one of our first round picks this year.

Thanks for the insight...SO looking forward to all these second-year players coming into their own (whether they were on the field or not last year). This is going ot be epic.
We should have a solid 4 man rush with Justin, Ahmad, Aldon and Tank!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Niners816:
I had mentioned on another thread awhile ago that I follow FSU football pretty close and tank was one of the best pass rushers I had ever seen there(my viewership goes back to early 90's). I pretty sure we are gonna benefit greatly for taking the chance on him and allowing him to redshirt. I'm essentially looking at him as one of our first round picks this year.

Thanks for the insight...SO looking forward to all these second-year players coming into their own (whether they were on the field or not last year). This is going ot be epic.

I second this scouting report. I watched a lot of FSU games. Tank was the s**t!! Real legit. If he didn't get hurt, i bet his stock would've shot him to the top 15 easily. also in watching a lot of FSU games...Benjiman is over rated
Who else is juiced to see this man play? Was a top 15 talent in the 2013 draft. 32 reps on the bench, ran a 4.7 right after coming off a knee injury, and is reportedly up to 290 pounds now. Was a monster pass rusher in college.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Who else is juiced to see this man play? Was a top 15 talent in the 2013 draft. 32 reps on the bench, ran a 4.7 right after coming off a knee injury, and is reportedly up to 290 pounds now. Was a monster pass rusher in college.

I'm pretty sure every niners fan is juiced to see him play. Hopefully he lives up to his potential and stays healthy. The kid is going to be a monster if he can stay healthy.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
I'm still amazed at how much he can bench with 35 inch long arms.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I'm still amazed at how much he can bench with 35 inch long arms.

Right.. Freak
He's already 25 years old? Damn, thought he was 24
Can someone post a recent pic of him in the offseason workout program? I am curious to see what his build looks like now that he has supposedly put on some weight.
This Tank guy is the key to the defense this year PERIOD! I figure Aldon will be suspended a few games and Justin is getting old but still LOVE JUSTIN TO DEATH!!!! Tank needs to get healthy and stay HEALTHY and Justify being a High 2nd rounder and provide a Pass rush!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,276
If he stays healthy he will beast. Its really just that simple.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
He's already 25 years old? Damn, thought he was 24

He is 24, for some reason people keep f**king up his birthdate.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
He's already 25 years old? Damn, thought he was 24

He is 24, for some reason people keep f**king up his birthdate.

Are you absolutely sure? On his bio on Florida State it says he was born in 89 http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/carradine_cornellius00.html, on 49ers.com's roster it says he is 25 http://www.49ers.com/team/roster.html , and on Wikipedia it says he was born in 89 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornellius_Carradine.


But then on this story written by Taylor Price from 49ers.com in March, Price says he's 24 and his birthday was in February. http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Tank-Carradine-%E2%80%98Over%E2%80%99-Injury-Eager-to-Play/c98e43d9-41fe-4d5c-9656-66d8dcffdd54


When will the truth come out about Tank Carradine's age?? This mystery is right up there with the Illuminati, Aliens, and Bigfoot.
[ Edited by pwillis52beasty on May 22, 2014 at 10:18 AM ]