There are 205 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BrianGO:
So the knee must have checked out? It's the only reason I was worried about him.

as long as we dont rush him hes fine
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
So the knee must have checked out? It's the only reason I was worried about him.

if this would have been ten years ago maybe cause for worry . look how well gire did with supposed bad knees! very very good draft so far, plus we made dallas look bad
nice job baalke!
Originally posted by gold49digger:
It seems like all of baalkes 2nd round pick is money

except mays

That wasn't his pick. That was Singletary's boy.
TANK BABY
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by Garcia:
who is justin

Dude....no

wtf you talking about?
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
and you're still just as little as before.

Ahem? Warning?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Can't see how anybody is hating on Baalkes draft this year!!!

agreed man, trade back, get an extra 3 in 2014 plus the guy we probably would of picked. Great draft so far. Love Reid too
If he's Healthy, I freakin LOVE this pick and we still got a 3rd next year from the Titans, who will still be mediocre at Best. OMG Baalke is doing great outside the AJ Jenkins pick and who knows, maybe AJ will pan out. Carradine if healthy is a studd
  • Envy
  • Veteran
The beauty of this pick is that we already have a good DL. We can introduce him slowly into the game. Which means we can extend the play of Smith.

Double win...

STRENGTHS Carradine flashes explosion off the snap to challenge the lateral agility of right tackles, and can swipe them away with strong hands to slingshot into the pocket. He also plays with the leverage of a shorter player, brings a strong initial punch to bull lesser tackles off the ball, and simply shoves tight ends away like ragdolls in the run game. There's certainly no issue with his motor, as he will hustle to the sideline if the play can be made.

Love it. Baalkie trades back and still got his man.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
wtf you talking about?

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Envy:
wtf you talking about?

No idea who this guy is.
I can't believe we got the f**king Tank, that guy is cunning, incredibly intelligent, can read defenses like a 4-year starter; Seahawks can brag about their backfield, we don't need one cause our front-7 seven will make ours look like pro bowlers circa 2011.

This could be 1986 all over again; a draft we also had a s**t-load of mid-picks in, which many considered to be a 'poorly valued' draft.
Share 49ersWebzone