LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Inactive, so is Dial.
He needs time to get ready for the grind of actual NFL games
It's okay we get Aldon back today the tank will come along maybe next week.
Just not sure we can expect a lot off the bat but we sure could use someone who can get consistent pressure as a backup. Can't expect much from TJE and Dobbs and Dial is probably more of a run stopper. Would be nice to have someone to substitute in for McDonald and Justin and get consistent pressure and not just hold their own.
Soooooooo.................

Last week this thread was in full effect. Anyone know if he'll be playing; especially with RayMac out?
Originally posted by 49FanMan:

Last week this thread was in full effect. Anyone know if he'll be playing; especially with RayMac out?

Fangio said he wasn't sure if Tank was ready to play yet so who knows.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by 49FanMan:

Fangio said he wasn't sure if Tank was ready to play yet so who knows.
Thanks.

Not surprised. He'll only get to see the field if the whole Dline goes down in a plan crash.

Dudes being rehabbing forever. I doubt he's in bad shape. I'd love to see him rotate in with Dial and see what he can do.
Dude has to play this week. We don't have enough bodies on dline to have him be inactive
I hope he turns out to be worth the wait. Not to mention we only get three years of his services, assuming he does not get hurt again. I am tired of drafting hurt players and them not playing the whole first year(Tank, Dial, lattimore). I hate being negative, but damn, we need more production from a almost first round pick. I haven't heard anything on him ready to play yet either. We really need him.
Again, the Hype.

He will be a bonus if he is really good, and a huge bonus if he is great. When they take these guys there is a pattern...take them and keep them hidden on the injury list until needed. That gives the team another good player on the roster who can be activated as the season goes on and the injuries begin to pile up. It would have been nice to have had him last year when Justin was hurting. In the mean time they can keep a couple of other guys as back ups. They drafted an injured RB--they are stocked at RB; they drafted an injured DL--they are stocked at DL.

If you have a lot of draft picks and a great roster...you have to be creative!

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Inactive, so is Dial.

Dial too? With McDonald out?

scary
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Inactive, so is Dial.

That was Nov 10th. Not funny....
Originally posted by QBguru:
I hope he turns out to be worth the wait. Not to mention we only get three years of his services, assuming he does not get hurt again. I am tired of drafting hurt players and them not playing the whole first year(Tank, Dial, lattimore). I hate being negative, but damn, we need more production from a almost first round pick. I haven't heard anything on him ready to play yet either. We really need him.

We took a healthy wr, guard, RB last year and they didn't play (save for LMJ for a few games)

We got spoiled by 2011 draft.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Inactive, so is Dial.

scary

lol that comment is from 11/10 (last Sunday) this week's inactives aren't out yet.
Share 49ersWebzone