There are 222 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice4TD:
LMJ is a product of Chip Kelly's system.

Or is Chip Kelly a product of Jame's playing?

Kelly/Philadelphia 3 wins 5 losses
James/SF 6 wins 2 losses

Hmm...

A 6-2 record James has absolutely NOTHING to do with. lmao

He's accounted for about 0.4% of yardage...

James/SF 6 wins 2 losses

Hmm...

LOL...sarcasm can be a two edge sword!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
And what, that's 8 games to prove he deserves more playing time, not to mention the preseason games he played also. The coaches may not feel at the moment he gives them the best chance to win over Hunter or Gore. Unless he can prove he is worthy of taking Williams position as a returner and contribute as a special teams player he may have more inactive time.
as usual, wolf is spot on

James/SF 6 wins 2 losses

Hmm...

Dude, team chemistry means more than you think.
Originally posted by cciowa:
And what, that's 8 games to prove he deserves more playing time, not to mention the preseason games he played also. The coaches may not feel at the moment he gives them the best chance to win over Hunter or Gore. Unless he can prove he is worthy of taking Williams position as a returner and contribute as a special teams player he may have more inactive time.
as usual, wolf is spot on

LOL...no cc...he is arguing against a guy who has limited attempts on a team loaded at his position. Dixon looks all world this year in limited play and Hunter looks pretty mediocre...does that tell you their value? No.

Just watched, timing is a hoot, Jim Harbaugh's press conference where he stated that one of the things the team really needed to do was get James more involved and soon...too much talent to be ignored. Perhaps he was blowing smoke--trying to gin up interest in a trade...but maybe he was saying James needed to be involved and soon...too much talent to be ignored.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I came here for the Tank Carradine thread.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I came here for the Tank Carradine thread.

Who?

Sorry, we sort of fell off the trail there...boy that Tank is really rehabbing like a mad man! Go Tank!
DTG Ill move my response the LMJ thread, to help get this back on the topic of Tank
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Oct 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM ]
wooo hes on the 53!!!!!!!
The TANK is activated. Now we have a TANK on offense and defense. There's no stopping us now.

Originally posted by nc49erfan:
wooo hes on the 53!!!!!!!

Aj Jenkins sure set the bar high for future rookies
LOL.
Reply 509 boy did I start the derailing. I was about to say when I posted it too don't want to get off topic.

I'll get us back on Tank.

Tank is very large. He has very short hair. He likes to smile and play football. He played for the Seminoles but he is not Native American. He is #95. The End.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
which tells you the pick wasn't Baalke and it was Dingleberry i.e. Singletary.

Baalke was in charge of the draft. Mays was a Baalke pick.

By the way, Mays is still playing for the Bengals. He has played in all eight games and has one start this year.
He has 19 tackles and 3 passes defended.

He let Singletary pick him though. If my manager at work lets me make a decision on something and it turned out I made a mistake is it my fault or his fault?

Even if it was Baalke's pick it's still not as bad as Walsh picking Druckenmiller or what he gave up to get Stokes.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by theduke85:
wasnt he originally predicted to be a high first rounder?
This is a really good writeup on Carradine; the author of this article speaks glowingly of him:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-50-cornellius-tank-carradine-florida-state-223659874--nfl.html

His article ends with this line:
NFL Comparison: Aldon Smith, San Francisco 49ers (if healthy).

So we now have two Aldons. Just kidding. But a lot of people were really high on him coming into the draft.

We really have three, if you count the Lemon man. -Our defensive skill players have enormous arm length. -Our D could rise to #1 by the end of the season.

From BigBlueview-
Player comparison: Justin Tuck (NFL.com), Chandler Jones (Jones is mentioned in this Carradine breakdown)
He gets more publicity for his pass rushing, but immediately in the NFL he'll be a better run stopper.

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013-nfl-draft/2013/3/2/4050522/2013-nfl-draft-prospect-profile-tank-carradine-de-florida-state-new-york-giants
Share 49ersWebzone