There are 245 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
It seems like all of baalkes 2nd round pick is money
except mays

which tells you the pick wasn't Baalke and it was Dingleberry i.e. Singletary.

Pretty sure Mays was Singletary as he said something along the lines of they don't make players like that anymore. I think he was obsessed with his size and measurable even though almost all of us could see to stay away from him. I'm just glad we took him at 49 and not 17 and that we made him a SS not a FS. Gave him the best chance.

Also, another 2nd round pick LaMichael James I want to say could have been Harbaugh's. Harbaugh said after we drafted him how he just tore them up numerous times at Stanford and how he didn't want to face him in the nfl. He had to have him even if it was so he wouldn't have to face him.

LMJ is a product of Chip Kelly's system.
Originally posted by Young2Rice4TD:

Or is Chip Kelly a product of Jame's playing?

Kelly/Philadelphia 3 wins 5 losses
James/SF 6 wins 2 losses

Hmm...
deleted
[ Edited by Young2Rice4TD on Oct 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM ]

its not lmj's fault he has gore n hunter ahead of him
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

doesn't that mean he isn't as good as them and that does make it his fault he is behind them?

Technically it is his own fault Gore and Hunter are ahead of him. He has to take the position from the current player by performing better in practices, when he gets chances in games, although its a big task to take carries from either of those guys if he wants more game time as the RB its what he needs to do. There is a reason why Brock is now the #3 Corner and Nnamdi hasn't been active.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

doesn't that mean he isn't as good as them and that does make it his fault he is behind them?

Dammit you beat me to it.
James hasn't had a chance to show much but he's young and talented. Nice to have a group of backs the envy of the entire NFL...pretty unbelievable really. Even Dixon has appeared to be of value lately.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
James hasn't had a chance to show much but he's young and talented. Nice to have a group of backs the envy of the entire NFL...pretty unbelievable really. Even Dixon has appeared to be of value lately.

5 regular season games and the playoffs last year.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
which tells you the pick wasn't Baalke and it was Dingleberry i.e. Singletary.

Baalke was in charge of the draft. Mays was a Baalke pick.

By the way, Mays is still playing for the Bengals. He has played in all eight games and has one start this year.
He has 19 tackles and 3 passes defended.

But if you have four Adrian Peterson's on the same team, one or more of them are going to be inactive. So it depends upon how good you think Gore and Hunter are. Dixon doesn't count because he plays special teams. James will probably replace Williams on special teams next week, so he'll have a chance to work himself into the game.

Well it's hard to get ahead of a potential HOF in Gore and Hunter is a stud also. To be fair, LMJ played well last year in Hunters place and i bet we will be seeing a lot of him during the second half of the season.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
5 regular season games and the playoffs last year.

...and?

Or is Chip Kelly a product of Jame's playing?

Kelly/Philadelphia 3 wins 5 losses
James/SF 6 wins 2 losses

Hmm...

A 6-2 record James has absolutely NOTHING to do with. lmao
...and?

And what, that's 8 games to prove he deserves more playing time, not to mention the preseason games he played also. The coaches may not feel at the moment he gives them the best chance to win over Hunter or Gore. Unless he can prove he is worthy of taking Williams position as a returner and contribute as a special teams player he may have more inactive time.
Share 49ersWebzone