LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, I agree - I think he was doing a good job at LEO, I think he's back next year.

He never played Leo.

I'm sorry, big end he was playing. I don't know why I got AA in my head.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 24, 2017 at 3:20 PM ]
He better come back and kick ass because he's on the cusp of being an "old guy" in the league. He's going to be 29 in a few months(February).
Lets get Tank at LEO once Solly's back (once he's healthy). Lets get the best players on the field at all times.
He better come back and kick ass because he's on the cusp of being an "old guy" in the league. He's going to be 29 in a few months(February).

Rooting for Tank lol. Lets go baby. Get a year or two extension!
Calling it now...if he plays. 2 sacks for the Tank!!
These next 6 games I think will determine and in some ways define Tank's career and future here. If he can stay healthy, he's a good big end and I round five Solomon Thomas some looks at LEO
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
These next 6 games I think will determine and in some ways define Tank's career and future here. If he can stay healthy, he's a good big end and I round five Solomon Thomas some looks at LEO

After letting things settling in i really wanna establish the best 90 man possible. Id like to re-sign Tank,Hyde,DJ and add on to the rest of the nucleus,not to mention a mini football team we have on IR thats coming back lol. Lets use the money up and establish the craziest depth chart possible in a big upcoming year.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Nov 24, 2017 at 8:07 PM ]

Yeah 29 but how many games has he really played in ? I think he still has a lot of football left in him, I mean he was selected with a torn ACL so it's not crazy he's injury prone..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Yeah 29 but how many games has he really played in ? I think he still has a lot of football left in him, I mean he was selected with a torn ACL so it's not crazy he's injury prone..

Oh yeah definitely plenty of tread on the tires IMO.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Nov 24, 2017 at 10:13 PM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:

No doubt, but the time is now.

I wish he would use those 35" arms and be more violent with his hands. He has the tools, now use 'em.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 24, 2017 at 10:36 PM ]

Tank had the best showing of his career against Seattle's dookie right tackle Germaine Ifedi. Hoping he can kick his ass again this Sunday.

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 24, 2017 at 10:32 PM ]
Tank had the best showing of his career against Seattle's dookie right tackle Germaine Ifedi. Hoping he can kick his ass again this Sunday.

I remember that. Was like f**k yeah Tank! About time someone gets his ass
Over or under 2.5 games til tha plastic tank is on IR again ???
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Rooting for Tank lol. Lets go baby. Get a year or two extension!

I'm w/you on that one.
29 & played about 5 games and we should extend this athletic specimen
Lmfao
Share 49ersWebzone