LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
OMG, PFF is grading pre-season. That site is the stupidest thing to ever happen to football

Lol, so true. The amount of arguments for underachievers on here because of PFF are hilarious.

I forgot which player said all PFF workers are a bunch of nerds lol
OMG, PFF is grading pre-season. That site is the stupidest thing to ever happen to football

Lol, so true. The amount of arguments for underachievers on here because of PFF are hilarious.

Yhea, i relay on my eye's. Who made them to be the bible of football?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Wasn't that Justin Smith
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Wasn't that Justin Smith

Found it

Wasn't that Justin Smith

Found it

so true.

Wasn't that Justin Smith

Found it

Yeah i take it as positive means something, negative means nothing and is trash.
PFF should use Kyle Shanahan as their standard for assessing plays and their weight. Oh yeah, he threw for 70% with 3 TD's? That's nice but only 4 of those were actually quality NFL level throws.
Originally posted by NCommand:
PFF should use Kyle Shanahan as their standard for assessing plays and their weight. Oh yeah, he threw for 70% with 3 TD's? That's nice but only 4 of those were actually quality NFL level throws.

Sean Hill always will come to mind and the pie thrower meme.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I like PFF as a directional guide, but agree that you can't effectively grade performances if you don't know the play call including audibles.
Tank and Lynch will get top grades in PFF as pass rushers despite only having 7 combined sacks in our 31 ranked pass defense.

that pressure life

Wasn't that Justin Smith

Found it

It's actually owned by Chris collinsworth who did play football lol. Once the PFF staff makes their grades it then goes through another stat site made up of past coaches to verify those numbers so there isn't "bias" numbers. Now that was in the past not sure if they still grade it the same as in the past yrs, it looks like the updated/changed stuff. the NFL does use it so it can't be all straight trash lol.

But end of the day It's just another tool to grade players, by no means should it be the final say in how good a player is.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Wasn't that Justin Smith

Found it

It's actually owned by Chris collinsworth who did play football lol. Once the PFF staff makes their grades it then goes through another stat site made up of past coaches to verify those numbers so there isn't "bias" numbers. Now that was in the past not sure if they still grade it the same as in the past yrs, it looks like the updated/changed stuff. the NFL does use it so it can't be all straight trash lol.

But end of the day It's just another tool to grade players, by no means should it be the final say in how good a player is.

Thats why i take the positives as something and the negatives i throw away and rather watch for myself.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Thats why i take the positives as something and the negatives i throw away and rather watch for myself.

Yeah it's just another tool to use when trying to grade a players game. Obviously we gotta watch the games, but sometimes people see what the want to see and overlook stuff because they want to lol.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Sean Hill always will come to mind and the pie thrower meme.

Josh Morgan : "But Coach it came down like a punt"
Something compared to nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone