LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
When Tank played on the outside he looked good last night. Not so much on the inside.

We will jave good rotation this year at the very least
  • titan
  • Veteran
Played well last night. Bull rush and wrecking the backfield timing is what we can get out of him. Hopefully our LB and Safeties are aware he isn't going to tackle if they run by him.
Originally posted by titan:
Played well last night. Bull rush and wrecking the backfield timing is what we can get out of him. Hopefully our LB and Safeties are aware he isn't going to tackle if they run by him.

VERY encouraging!
Finally played a position that fits him! An acl guy finally came through! lol.
Yo Smoke, what did I tell you about the emphasis on using his length, hands, and strength from inside. I can't remember if it was Tim Ryan or John Lynch, but one of them said it verbatim last night.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Yo Smoke, what did I tell you about the emphasis on using his length, hands, and strength from inside. I can't remember if it was Tim Ryan or John Lynch, but one of them said it verbatim last night.

Dude I'm f**king happy for Tank low key lol. I know hes not the greatest but seems to keep growing lil by lil and does a fairly decent job. Cant wait till i rewatch the game.

You were right and that's why we love you Hero lol. Youre like the sideline ex nfl player reporter that everyone listens to and we can run away with your comments as truth lol. Didnt really focus on him.

Heres another question while riding the wave.

If he shows well before trade deadline do we try to pull the trigger on anything since hes in a contract year?

I just got a lil feeling the gap between Tank&Thomas isnt much but we wanna raise Tanks value.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 21, 2017 at 3:01 AM ]
Oh good, pff grades. Tank makes the team because Blair simply hasn't done anything. Too bad, I'd rather have Thomas and Blair.
Another "just wait on it" baalke bust.

Originally posted by PacTiger:
Oh good, pff grades. Tank makes the team because Blair simply hasn't done anything. Too bad, I'd rather have Thomas and Blair.

Same here ....I hope we find a way to keep Blair on the roster, I'd hate to see the f*cking Seahawks pick him up
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Aug 21, 2017 at 8:17 AM ]
I still think they trade him. Anyone see him being re-signed next offseason with Thomas ready to take over? If Tank has a big season he'll look for big money regardless of how poorly he played before. Trade him to the Pats who are hurting at DE and can use him in a win now situation. They're not afraid to trade picks for vets either.
OMG, PFF is grading pre-season. That site is the stupidest thing to ever happen to football
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
OMG, PFF is grading pre-season. That site is the stupidest thing to ever happen to football

I dont post the grades cause im trying to prove as if that makes them legit good.

Just something positive to note on whatever the hell type of crack they smoke at PFF in order to even put the grades out.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Lol, so true. The amount of arguments for underachievers on here because of PFF are hilarious.
Share 49ersWebzone