There are 188 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Agree this is Tank's last chance to make it as a Niner...if he can play @ 275-280 I could see him as either a DE or even a LEO. He's got enough burst to give QB's problems and tough enough to help set the edge vs the run. Also agree, he's just another of the players Baalke drafted that were never really a good fit. Lynch/Shanahan won't make those kind of mistakes, I'm betting.
The guy has 9 lives.
Contract year, in his best scheme fit for himself...fully healthy and makes less than 2 mill. I'll take anything.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Bustamundo

One more chance, one more chance and one more chance.

Thats the sound of small violins being played.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Bustamundo

Yeah, cause he's a FA after this year lol... if he's not worthy of a spot he'll get cut. It's simple.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Bustamundo

Yeah, cause he's a FA after this year lol... if he's not worthy of a spot he'll get cut. It's simple.

Dont mind me, I dont underestimate what a bust this was in the second round. He was suppose to be Cowboys replacement.. He helped no one in our Super Bowl run recovering from his acl..

He will get cut yes, he also was a waste of space as well, for those years playing for us or recovering on the bench..
waste of a second round pick..

Its not his fault though, who drafted him in the second round during our Super Bowl window again?

My bad, bad Harbaugh
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Mar 20, 2017 at 4:27 PM ]
Bustamundo

I thought it was a 2-year extension? His rookie deal just officially ended, so we should have him pretty cheap for two years.

This. At worst he is a training camp body. If he can't get it done in this scheme, he cant get it done period.
Are there many stories of guys who all of a sudden the lights came on after a few years?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Are there many stories of guys who all of a sudden the lights came on after a few years?

Evan Mathis was pretty garbage his first few years in the NFL, left Carolina, went into a zone blocking scheme and suddenly became one of the best guards in the NFL.

Its rare but it happens. This is the right scheme for Carradine but if he can't hack it he is done and will join his fellow FSU DE bust Werner who was selected like a dozen picks earlier.

• titan
  • Veteran
Haha! Still wishing he could line up to his nickname.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Dont mind me, I dont underestimate what a bust this was in the second round. He was suppose to be Cowboys replacement.. He helped no one in our Super Bowl run recovering from his acl..

He will get cut yes, he also was a waste of space as well, for those years playing for us or recovering on the bench..
waste of a second round pick..

Its not his fault though, who drafted him in the second round during our Super Bowl window again?

My bad, bad Harbaugh

It's ok, Taco Charlton will save the day.
Maybe he will beat out Solomon Thomas for snaps

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

75.6 QB rating in 58 starts with Minnesota, Washington & Kansas City.

91.2 QB rating in 72 starts with Oakland.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
CLUELESS TANK GETS HIS FINAL CHANCE AS A 4-3 DE...IT'S NOW OR BACK TO FLORIDA STATE!!!
Share 49ersWebzone