There are 279 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
My prediction for him is either he'll get traded to a 4-3 team or released. He's just another one of baalke's failures that never fit the scheme. Just terrible gm work as usual.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Either that or Lynch Mob must be out of shape again..

I guess you haven't seen the pic of Lynch.

Let's see it..

Get a room, you two!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
My prediction for him is either he'll get traded to a 4-3 team or released. He's just another one of baalke's failures that never fit the scheme. Just terrible gm work as usual.

His being slimmed down better fits him for our 4 man front sub packages than the bigger bodied version of him did.

Let's see it..

Let's see it..

Obviously it's not brooks in the front.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Bowman mentioned how great tank has looked, its a contract year so hes totally motivated.

I dont know when brooks trial is but if hes guilty he wont be around

Let's see it..

I went back a few pages to figure out what the hell you guys are talking about. I think one is saying Aaron Lynch is out of shape then posts a pic of Ahmad Brooks to prove how out of shape Lynch is, the guy in the black is not Lynch so im just confused as f**k right now
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah I had high hopes for him until this past season. I really thought this was the year. Dissapointed again.

I think switching positions is just a desperate attempt to salvage this pick. I doubt it took three years to figure out he needs to switch. We are probably just trying whatever.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah I had high hopes for him until this past season. I really thought this was the year. Dissapointed again.

I think switching positions is just a desperate attempt to salvage this pick. I doubt it took three years to figure out he needs to switch. We are probably just trying whatever.

mistakes were made no doubt but when he was coming out of college teams asked him if he was willing to play olb in a 3-4. you guys dont understand, if he didnt rip up his knee in his final college game he would of been a first rounder. hes extremely athletic for his size
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

mistakes were made no doubt but when he was coming out of college teams asked him if he was willing to play olb in a 3-4. you guys dont understand, if he didnt rip up his knee in his final college game he would of been a first rounder. hes extremely athletic for his size

Actually, I think most of us do understand.

I was elated when we picked him as were many others in the Zone.

The way he played in college, I thought we'd struck gold.

Unfortunately, he hasn't met expectation to date.

I'm really hoping he can flourish in Chip's new D.

Originally posted by valrod33:

Let's see it..

I went back a few pages to figure out what the hell you guys are talking about. I think one is saying Aaron Lynch is out of shape then posts a pic of Ahmad Brooks to prove how out of shape Lynch is, the guy in the black is not Lynch so im just confused as f**k right now

Who is the man in black?
Originally posted by walker807:

Let's see it..

Who is the man in black?

The guy in the black is Aaron lynch. He's clean cut now. Look at his Instagram and he's wearing the same cross necklace.

Let's see it..

It actually might be Lynch... Similar cross necklace.

[ Edited by Pinion on May 7, 2016 at 12:36 PM ]
Hes hearing the same bracelet on his right wrist also
Originally posted by irishluder:
Hes hearing the same bracelet on his right wrist also

No mustache tho
Share 49ersWebzone