LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
chances are he knows he is going to have a breakout season and will bet on himself. Wont he be a RFA after this year since he missed his whole rookie season?

See my post a few above. It's much tougher for non starters to bet on themselves. Lots of risk involved. That guaranteed money is hard to pass up.
chances are he knows he is going to have a breakout season and will bet on himself. Wont he be a RFA after this year since he missed his whole rookie season?

If I was Tank I wouldn't talk contract extension with a team who wasted 3 years of my career.
Sounds like a good 49ers fan to me.
Anyone got a pic of him slimmed down?
Bow was asked who's caught his eye in camp so far and he said tank is looking great at OLB

I don't think so. Pretty sire the year still counts.

I think the only people who become RFAs are rookies who sign for 3 years or fewer (which I think means 3rd round or later).
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I don't think so. Pretty sire the year still counts.

I think the only people who become RFAs are rookies who sign for 3 years or fewer (which I think means 3rd round or later).

All rooks sign 4 year deals now. The rfas are generally UDFA guys or guys like Reasar Smelter and Thomas that missed a year due to prior injuries. Tank doesn't qualify since they activated him..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Contract.

Extension.

Now.

I'd like to see him and Vance extended. Why? Cuz I think it will be fairly cheap given their current lack of production and also because I think both will have a breakout season.

The incentive for them to sign the deal is uncertainty whether they'll get enough reps to get anything other than a vet minimum deal elsewhere and some guaranteed money.

lol extend two guys that not even certified NFL talents. Yah enjoy staying in the cellar.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Bow was asked who's caught his eye in camp so far and he said tank is looking great at OLB

I think that's positive, Bo isn't one for b******t.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Either that or Lynch Mob must be out of shape again..

Originally posted by 9moon:

I guess you haven't seen the pic of Lynch.
[ Edited by Alfienator on May 6, 2016 at 2:02 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
lol extend two guys that not even certified NFL talents. Yah enjoy staying in the cellar.

Says the guy crying endlessly about the team not spending any money on player.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:

Says the guy crying endlessly about the team not spending any money on player.

spend it on real players not busts
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by 9moon:

I guess you haven't seen the pic of Lynch.

Let's see it..
I feel like every year I get so amped for this guy. I always expect him to break out and dominate. Mark me down for being amped again but I'm ready for him to let me down.
Share 49ersWebzone