There are 240 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I want Josh Gordon in SF badly!

Me too. If we don't land Gordon, I hope is because the guy isn't being traded. If some other team lands Gordon, I would be pissed to the max !!
[ Edited by Rascal on Oct 27, 2013 at 11:16 PM ]
if it only takes a 2nd f**king make the trade baalke for gordon!!!! gordon is so much better than any player we'll take with any of those late 2nds. i cant believe were gonna put all our faith in 2 yet talented players who are coming off serious injuries. were in sb or bust mode and having our top 4 wrs being boldin, crabtree, gordon and manningham will be insanely deadly with our running game and davis killing defenses in the middle. this move makes too much damn sense not to make
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Why aren't we even giving Baldwin a chance ? If anything Kyle Williams needs to go before anyone else !!

Probably because Baldwin is turrible.

As if KW is better ? Baldwin only played in 4 games and he has caught balls for us. If Kap doesn't throw to him is not his fault.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
if it only takes a 2nd f**king make the trade baalke for gordon!!!! gordon is so much better than any player we'll take with any of those late 2nds. i cant believe were gonna put all our faith in 2 yet talented players who are coming off serious injuries. were in sb or bust mode and having our top 4 wrs being boldin, crabtree, gordon and manningham will be insanely deadly with our running game and davis killing defenses in the middle. this move makes too much damn sense not to make

Amen! Too many draft picks next year might a well package a few for a proven game changer!

This
Originally posted by lamontb:

This

2nd round pick + Dixon and throw in Williams
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
2nd round pick + Dixon and throw in Williams

Have to make it a 1st of you throw in Williams
I would trade for Josh Gordon. He's absolutely awesome. I was watching him today. They are crazy beyond belief not to trade a 2nd rounder for him....
I wouldn't, because roman wouldn't have kap throw to him any more than he would vance or Baldwin, both good receivers.(Ok, ball catchers)

Me too. If we don't land Gordon, I hope is because the guy isn't be traded. If some other team lands Gordon, I would be pissed to the max !!

And if they give up their 1st to get him, how will you feel then?
Originally posted by English:

Me too. If we don't land Gordon, I hope is because the guy isn't be traded. If some other team lands Gordon, I would be pissed to the max !!

And if they give up their 1st to get him, how will you feel then?

32nd pick? its pretty much a 2nd round pick
Bill Walsh wouldn't give up a 1st for a proven head case.

He made a few mistakes of judgement but no way he would trade an upcoming 1st on a Superbowl quality team for somebody who is one step away from a league ban and smoking crack.

And we have Crabtree on the way.

Makes sense to package some people and grab another talent, or not do it at all and package a trade up next year.

We do have like 5000 picks and some roster talent.

But there is also a limit to how much talent any team can afford.

Can't have two Brady's, two Gore's, two Rice's two Montana's, two Craigs, three Bryant Youngs, 18 Ronnie Lotts.

I don't think our staff is smoking crack enough to go after this "receiver" some of you want so badly.
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
Interesting trade proposed by @AdamSchefter: Browns WR Josh Gordon to the 49ers for a second-round pick and WR Jon Baldwin
Interesting trade proposed by @AdamSchefter: Browns WR Josh Gordon to the 49ers for a second-round pick and WR Jon Baldwin

f**king thought it was official. butt head... JK

yeah I seen that before but would mean Browns just get to develop Baldwin well he is only signed through 2014. Yeah not sure they would want Dixon, Baldwin, Williams, Moore, Asomugha, etc. If I am them LMJ would be only one I would think about. LMJ and 2nd if I am them.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM ]

Please Lord Tolzien, make this happen.