There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Has anyone heard/read that the Jets offered a 3rd round pick and CB Kyle Wilson for Josh Gordon?

Browns would be foolish to take on Wilson who has not lived up to his potential and a 3rd from the Jets who could very well end up being a wild card team.
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
i was ganna say th
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I'm thinking they offered lmj and a second which I would be down with since we loaded at rb and hurting at WR

st but i think that would be to much for somone who they got in the 2nd round and altough is ballin one strike away from being out

Just the thought of Gordon crabs and boldin on the field at the same time tho, that would scare defenses s**tless lol
Seems like everyone and their moms is after Gordon now, I think our biggest competition is going to be the colts though, they gonna throw a first no doubt now that Reggie is gone
Knowing our front office we will go with the best bargain available. If we can get Nicks on a rental for a conditional 4th, I say do it. If we can get Kenny Britt for a 6th or 7th, I say do it. Lord knows we have enough 6th/7th round picks.
Just the thought of Gordon crabs and boldin on the field at the same time tho, that would scare defenses s**tless lol

Don't forget VD. That's almost an impossible matchup for any defense. Got to keep the free safety back in case Gordon or VD get loose, have to put your best CB on Crabtree, then you still have to deal with Gordon, Boldin and VD........would keep a lot of defensive coordinators up late at night, that's for sure.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Knowing our front office we will go with the best bargain available. If we can get Nicks on a rental for a conditional 4th, I say do it. If we can get Kenny Britt for a 6th or 7th, I say do it. Lord knows we have enough 6th/7th round picks.

f**k Kenny Britt, keep that psychopath away from here. Dude is clearly mentally unbalanced.

Seems like everyone and their moms is after Gordon now, I think our biggest competition is going to be the colts though, they gonna throw a first no doubt now that Reggie is gone

What first? The one they traded away to acquire Trent Richardson.......that the Browns already own?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM ]
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

My thoughts exactly, I see us getting a WR regardless we got too many picks and not enough roster spots so why not use them to trade for someone to help, I think we will eventually get outbid by the colts and colts get Gordon and we get nicks for a 4th
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

What first? The one they traded away to acquire Trent Richardson.......that the Browns already own?

Oh that's right, that's good to know ha
  • buck
  • Veteran

Do you any evidence indicating that the 49ers have made a substantial offer for Gordon?
Originally posted by buck:

Do you any evidence indicating that the 49ers have made a substantial offer for Gordon?

Responding to that link someone posted above, think Jason laconb***h said it at one point too
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
The OP was posted 6 months ago. Get with current events.
Current events change here in less than 5 posts. It usually gravitates to the 9ers are in trouble and we should trade everybody.

I stuck with the original thread context. Which I would think the originator appreciates.

Problem with answering the original topic posted? Or is there some other problem?

Anyway, no way we "trade" Crabtree like a joke.

Unless we draft a WR that suddenly looks like a HOF player. Then. Maybe. In a few years.

As far as trading LMJ or whoever...other threads have that one covered ad nauseum.

They gave their first up for richardson
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Current events change here in less than 5 posts. It usually gravitates to the 9ers are in trouble and we should trade everybody.

I stuck with the original thread context. Which I would think the originator appreciates.

Problem with answering the original topic posted? Or is there some other problem?

Unless we draft a WR that suddenly looks like a HOF player. Then. Maybe. In a few years.

As far as trading LMJ or whoever...other threads have that one covered ad nauseum.

Once again, you seem to be very out of touch with the current discussion going on in this thread. Thanks for your participation though...
Originally posted by 49erWay: