There are 246 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has anyone heard/read that the Jets offered a 3rd round pick and CB Kyle Wilson for Josh Gordon?
IBN SPORTS WRAP ‏@IBNincarcerated5h
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: 2nd team makes offer for #Browns Josh Gordon ' #IBN has *Confirmed* SF 49ERS have made a legit offer.

Retweeted by Incarcerated Bob IBN
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Has anyone heard/read that the Jets offered a 3rd round pick and CB Kyle Wilson for Josh Gordon?

The only rumor i actually heard involving the jets originated from that Jets fan on twitter.
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: 2nd team makes offer for #Browns Josh Gordon ' #IBN has *Confirmed* SF 49ERS have made a legit offer.

Who is this dude and is he a reliable source? im not on twitter...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

legit source
Originally posted by susweel:

legit source

LOL.

Don't be mean.

Incarcerated Bob is a total fraud. Don't listen to him.
  • buck
  • Veteran
not sure what to make of this--but it is about ......the trade that might be real.

Trade deadline approaching for 49ers

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/1806/trade-deadline-approaching-rapidly-for-49ers
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by buck:
Ok. but not the same. my job does not do drug tests.

and yes, I thank the gods for that almost every day.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Who the hell is talking about trading Crabtree? LOL. I havent seen that mentioned. I have seen Manningham and LMJ mentioned as part of a trade, thats it.

This thread began with (even more) talk that Crabtree should be traded.

Just like a million other posts that he should be.

Or was that our imagination?

He is extremely good and shouldn't be traded, and no I am not out of touch.

Either is anybody who paid attention to the first post in this thread, or realizes Crabtree is a major asset.

Read the very first post of this thread. All about trading Crabtree.

Question for me?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I wouldnt give up a 2nd for Gordon, there has to be other options out there, a 2nd rounder is pretty steep

It's not that steep for a team that gave up a 1st for A.J. Jenkins and is starting a 34 year old at one WR spot and...well...nobody really at the other starting receiver spot.

Heck, TBH I don't think it's even steep in the first place. If he wasn't a headcase he'd be worth a first rounder easy. He's had some of the worst QB play in the NFL and he still looks all world.

If he were not a head case, he would not be on the market, assuming that he really is for sale.

The trade is a gamble. The more you pay, the higher the risk.

Based upon past practice, if Baalke made an offer, he will stick with that offer.

If he gets outbid, that is life in the fast lane.

If we get Gordon, the team can start a get that other oar in the water support group with a solid core of Aldon Smith, Eric Wright, Ahmad Brooks, and Josh Gordon.
[ Edited by buck on Oct 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM ]

Originally posted by 49erWay:
Who the hell is talking about trading Crabtree? LOL. I havent seen that mentioned. I have seen Manningham and LMJ mentioned as part of a trade, thats it.

This thread began with (even more) talk that Crabtree should be traded.

Just like a million other posts that he should be.

Or was that our imagination?

He is extremely good and shouldn't be traded, and no I am not out of touch.

Either is anybody who paid attention to the first post in this thread, or realizes Crabtree is a major asset.

Read the very first post of this thread. All about trading Crabtree.

Question for me?

The OP was posted 6 months ago. Get with current events.
lmj and a 3 round pick thats my guess
I'm thinking they offered lmj and a second which I would be down with since we loaded at rb and hurting at WR
i was ganna say th
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I'm thinking they offered lmj and a second which I would be down with since we loaded at rb and hurting at WR

st but i think that would be to much for somone who they got in the 2nd round and altough is ballin one strike away from being out

Who is this dude and is he a reliable source? im not on twitter...

By David Purdum / @DavidPurdum

I just wanted to interview Incarcerated Bob.

Instead, I got the names of family members and my home address published on Twitter in a threatening manner. I got publicly accused of being affiliated with the "KKK in the south." Incarcerated Bob even went as far as to fabricate an email exchange between us that never occurred, posting it on his site in a sensational piece of fiction that had me using racial slurs and attempting extortion.

All I really wanted was an interview.

http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/
Share 49ersWebzone