There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,992
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So if the fanbase says is makes sense, then Baalke should do it? Even though he knows more than all of us? He doesn't have to give in to cleveland, or the fans to make any move. If so, we wouldof signed Nnamdi in 2011, to a 60M deal, and be regretting it. Fans know s**t, stop acting like you and others know more than Baalke. It's ignorant, and no one takes you seriously due to bashing Phoenix in every thread you follow him into.

to think our team or any team for that matter makes moves based upon what the fans want is ludicrous. sometimes teams do things out of desperation because they are very bad and no one comes to their games ( our infamous OJ trade is right up there at the top of that list ) but i do chuckle of those people who think a Gm will do something because its "what the fans want"
Originally posted by 49ersMVP:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
You are one great Troll. I am not butthurt, I think you're a ignorant a-hole.

yeah his 2012 draft sucked big time, but he has been great. Fans know s**t about how to manage a team. If it was up to them, they would give Kap a $120M deal, and kill the cap. Gordon is one stupid mistake from being gone for a yr. He is worth a 3rd, not a 1st or multiple 2nd's. Get off your high horse, and realize you know s**t about evaluations, and what management should be doing.

lolz this one's for you...

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/42/files/2013/02/6212782.jpg


LOL. You beat me to it. Good job, Trent !!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So if the fanbase says is makes sense, then Baalke should do it? Even though he knows more than all of us? He doesn't have to give in to cleveland, or the fans to make any move. If so, we wouldof signed Nnamdi in 2011, to a 60M deal, and be regretting it. Fans know s**t, stop acting like you and others know more than Baalke. It's ignorant, and no one takes you seriously due to bashing Phoenix in every thread you follow him into.

to think our team or any team for that matter makes moves based upon what the fans want is ludicrous. sometimes teams do things out of desperation because they are very bad and no one comes to their games ( our infamous OJ trade is right up there at the top of that list ) but i do chuckle of those people who think a Gm will do something because its "what the fans want"

It's pretty easy to tell the posters you just have to ignore (Not CC, he cool), but they are the ones that b*tch and moan whenever there is a minor problem and want to trade the franchise for the new flavor of the month.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So if the fanbase says is makes sense, then Baalke should do it? Even though he knows more than all of us? He doesn't have to give in to cleveland, or the fans to make any move. If so, we wouldof signed Nnamdi in 2011, to a 60M deal, and be regretting it. Fans know s**t, stop acting like you and others know more than Baalke. It's ignorant, and no one takes you seriously due to bashing Phoenix in every thread you follow him into.

to think our team or any team for that matter makes moves based upon what the fans want is ludicrous. sometimes teams do things out of desperation because they are very bad and no one comes to their games ( our infamous OJ trade is right up there at the top of that list ) but i do chuckle of those people who think a Gm will do something because its "what the fans want"

It's pretty easy to tell the posters you just have to ignore (Not CC, he cool), but they are the ones that b*tch and moan whenever there is a minor problem and want to trade the franchise for the new flavor of the month.

agreed. theyre good for laughs tho for sure lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,992
Originally posted by 5280High:
It's pretty easy to tell the posters you just have to ignore (Not CC, he cool), but they are the ones that b*tch and moan whenever there is a minor problem and want to trade the franchise for the new flavor of the month.
correction,, i do b***h and moan when minor problems arise such as trading a back up linebacker(whose name i no longer remember) for a 7th round pick,,, but i have never fallen into that group who does the knee jerk reaction in the middle of the game to trade the farm for as you said,, the flavor of the month aka gordon or seymour . that is just silly s**t
Originally posted by cciowa:
correction,, i do b***h and moan when minor problems arise such as trading a back up linebacker(whose name i no longer remember) for a 7th round pick,,, but i have never fallen into that group who does the knee jerk reaction in the middle of the game to trade the farm for as you said,, the flavor of the month aka gordon or seymour . that is just silly s**t

Agreed but you still cool haha, you are a "concerned fan" not an "irrational" one
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 30,907
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by 49ersMVP:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
You are one great Troll. I am not butthurt, I think you're a ignorant a-hole.

yeah his 2012 draft sucked big time, but he has been great. Fans know s**t about how to manage a team. If it was up to them, they would give Kap a $120M deal, and kill the cap. Gordon is one stupid mistake from being gone for a yr. He is worth a 3rd, not a 1st or multiple 2nd's. Get off your high horse, and realize you know s**t about evaluations, and what management should be doing.

lolz this one's for you...

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/42/files/2013/02/6212782.jpg


LOL. You beat me to it. Good job, Trent !!

And this ones for you:

http://www.realclearsports.com/blog/carmazzi.jpg

Guess who drafted him.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,992
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by cciowa:
correction,, i do b***h and moan when minor problems arise such as trading a back up linebacker(whose name i no longer remember) for a 7th round pick,,, but i have never fallen into that group who does the knee jerk reaction in the middle of the game to trade the farm for as you said,, the flavor of the month aka gordon or seymour . that is just silly s**t

Agreed but you still cool haha, you are a "concerned fan" not an "irrational" one
thank you for meeting me half way! you are a good citizen
I was listening to some talking heads [can't recall who] in regards to AP being traded and one guy said, "Hell yeah I'd trade him if I could get a Hershall Walker type trade.

At first, the idea of trading AP seemed ridiculous. BUT, getting a boatload of picks like Dallas did which got their championships seems to make better sense.

We don't have anyone who'd be worth making that type of trade.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter7m
At least 3 teams have contacted Browns about deal for WR Josh Gordon; two have standing offers of a high pick and a player. Browns balking.



Hopefully we are one of those teams. Maybe Lamichael James is apart of our trade proposal. Maybe he hasn't been playing because we want to keep him healthy for the trade... You never know...

Please get Josh Gordon!! That'd be so awesome
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter7m
At least 3 teams have contacted Browns about deal for WR Josh Gordon; two have standing offers of a high pick and a player. Browns balking.



Hopefully we are one of those teams. Maybe Lamichael James is apart of our trade proposal. Maybe he hasn't been playing because we want to keep him healthy for the trade... You never know...

Please get Josh Gordon!! That'd be so awesome

Yea, just came here to post i saw on espn that they have and are receiving offers. Just get it done. I dont care if it costs our first rounder, i would be happy. Crabtree, Gordon, Patton, Baldwin is much more appealing for next season, than the group is without Gordon. Gordon is something we havent had in a WR in years, i would gamble.
What if he ends up with the HAWKS
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,023
Washington is probably 1 of the teams.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000267553/article/fred-davis-being-shopped-by-washington-redskins

TE Fred Davis and (speculating->)3rd rounder? Not that it'll happen cause Cleveland doesn't need a TE, also another suspension waiting to happen, but I bet they are trying to reunite Gordon and RG3.

...Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants have offered a pick along Nicks and his expiring contract to the Browns for Gordon.

and....

don't rule out the Colts now that Wayne is out for the year. Yea it is an another AFC team and the Colts already gave up their first for Richardson but but Irsay is in a "SB or bust and f*** the free world" kinda mentality this season.

I really don't think it a matter of the Browns "wanting" to trade Gordon but a matter of "when and for how much"....Too many teams will want or think they need him despite the off-field trouble.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 21, 2013 at 5:46 PM ]
Gordon > Harvin


checkmate, seahawks


please baalke work your gypsy magic!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter7m
At least 3 teams have contacted Browns about deal for WR Josh Gordon; two have standing offers of a high pick and a player. Browns balking.



Hopefully we are one of those teams. Maybe Lamichael James is apart of our trade proposal. Maybe he hasn't been playing because we want to keep him healthy for the trade... You never know...

Please get Josh Gordon!! That'd be so awesome

Yea, just came here to post i saw on espn that they have and are receiving offers. Just get it done. I dont care if it costs our first rounder, i would be happy. Crabtree, Gordon, Patton, Baldwin is much more appealing for next season, than the group is without Gordon. Gordon is something we havent had in a WR in years, i would gamble.

Exactly... Get the f**kin deal done Baalke! Don't pass this s**t up. Dude is big, fast, and good.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home