LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Can't believe the initial premise of this post was whether or not the Niners should trade Crabtree. After 6 games and all the issues Kaep has had because no one but Anquan or Vernon can get open, I say NO!

LMJ, will just have to wait his turn, too.

Yah, let's trade this team's true #1 receiver and Kap's favorite target

But seriously lol, I don't think anyone can say with a straight face that we should trade Crabtree. The receiving core is nightmarishly horrific and if anything, we should be missing Crabtree right now. I do ...
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM ]
Definitely don't want to trade Crabtree. Clearly, getting an elite WR is not easy to do, and I do believe Crab is elite. Not to mention, him and Kap obviously have some chemistry. And I'm a big believer in the swag factor, for lack of a better term. I watched Crab mic'd up in the SB (check it out on youtube) and the guy's on field personality is just dripping with swagger, something not really present on the rest of the niner team IMO. I thought Kap had it, but honestly he's shown me more insecurity of late than swagger. Gore's the heart. Crab's the swagger. Vernon is just sheer physical superiority.

Also, I just think Crab is perfect for this offense. He may not be the best, but he's very unique and a perfect fit at at. Damn, I miss Crab...
Originally posted by bsyde82:
Definitely don't want to trade Crabtree. Clearly, getting an elite WR is not easy to do, and I do believe Crab is elite. Not to mention, him and Kap obviously have some chemistry. And I'm a big believer in the swag factor, for lack of a better term. I watched Crab mic'd up in the SB (check it out on youtube) and the guy's on field personality is just dripping with swagger, something not really present on the rest of the niner team IMO. I thought Kap had it, but honestly he's shown me more insecurity of late than swagger. Gore's the heart. Crab's the swagger. Vernon is just sheer physical superiority.

Also, I just think Crab is perfect for this offense. He may not be the best, but he's very unique and a perfect fit at at. Damn, I miss Crab...
Yeah, I did watched Crabtree played a great playoff and in the SB. I have a good heart for him in the playoff and SB. he was doing a great games! But Crabtree don't have a speed and not a great jump too high. Crabtree is pretty good his strong a body and good fight to get a TD. Its hard for me when I am thinking about it. I need speed and smart the route and a great jump that I wanted Brandon Marshall "Chicago Bears".. If Chicago bears refused trade to Brandon marshall for us then. We might keep to Crabtree.. anyway.. We need to find the true #1 WR..
Would you trade LMJ and maybe a fourth round pick for Hakeem Nicks? Done and done. they need a rb we need a wr even if its just for this year. We will have lattimore next year and hunter no need LMJ.
LMJ for one of the Eagles WRs!

Chip Kelly would love to have his boy back.
I'd offer a 3rd for Nicks and then try to extend him. I'm not for casting off LMJ at this point. Dealing away Parys and Cam Johnson right before Aldon went off the deep end should be a cautionary tale.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by verb1der:

Riley Cooper
Originally posted by susweel:

Riley Cooper

Maclin! LMJ and a third or even a second since we will most likely have two.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Yeah, I forgot about the Oregon connection. Make it happen Harbaalke.
yea lets trade for another injured receiver...
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by susweel:

Riley Cooper

Yea I'd take Maclin!
We are not trading for anyone, Don't get your hopes up, even if it is exciting to think about it.
why do we trade LMJ everyday on Niner talk?
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
yea lets trade for another injured receiver...

Yep. Nicks has been incredibly injury prone, never played a full season in the NFL, not sure why people are so high up on his nuts, giving up a 3rd round pick in what appears to be a very deep draft for a 4 month rental with health issues probably isn't the wisest course to pursue.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM ]
Originally posted by stunder49:
why do we trade LMJ everyday on Niner talk?

LOL, this.
Share 49ersWebzone