There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Shouldnt of said long term. I mean a 2yr deal, 5M each. He has earned the right to be that much of a WR. He needs help to get open. He is the only threat at WR. Baldwin finally showed up more. Williams and Moore are garbage. Patton is hurt, hoping Mario can take some pressure off of Boldin. But to say Boldin is a vet minimum guy is a slap in his face. He is a solid #2 WR, and a good #1 WR for some teams. Even Brady would love a Boldin now. Sure Flacco would too.

I agree with this. Hes better than a vet minimum type of player. Ideally I think he'd be our slot wr with Crabs & Manningham on the outside if everybody was healthy.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by buck:
I am going to be optimistic.

Manningham should start practicing this week. He should be able to play in the game against Carolina on November 10 at the latest.

If he plays against Carolina, he should play the last eight games of the regular season. His presence really should improve the passing game.

My understanding that Crabtree has to be taken off the list he is on by November 19.

With any luck, Crabtree would be ready to play against Seattle and would be playing in our last four regular season games. His presence will help our passing game.

Entering the play-offs, assuming that we are going to make the play-offs, our starting wide receivers should be Crabtree, Boldin, and Manningham. I expect that Williams and Baldwin will be the back-ups.

That does not sound too bad to me.

Don't forget Patton, he has a shot if he gets his foot healed right. Also dont be surprised if Kyle is cut. I would take Baldwin over Kyle any day. And Patton over Kyle too.

I can believe that I forgot about Patton. Oh, well....

Thank you and I agree. If the choice is cutting Baldwin or cutting Williams, I would cut Williams.
Dude! We have enough s**t for three at Rbs.. ... We have already with Gore and Hunter then we should trade LaMichael James other team! If James don't play for us then stupid waste our time.. Gore and Hunter are better than James right now! I am thinking about Crabtree cuz I am s**t tired about him that he got plm all his s**t injured feets that way! I really interested in Brandon Marshall from Chicago Bears.. Marshall is great a plays and smart to play the route and great speed and great jump better than Crabtree!!! I watched Brandon marshall played very good. I really liked it so much! We need Crabtree should trade to Brandon Marshall! Do it for us.. Trust me, Bro!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Dude! We have enough s**t for three at Rbs.. ... We have already with Gore and Hunter then we should trade LaMichael James other team! If James don't play for us then stupid waste our time.. Gore and Hunter are better than James right now! I am thinking about Crabtree cuz I am s**t tired about him that he got plm all his s**t injured feets that way! I really interested in Brandon Marshall from Chicago Bears.. Marshall is great a plays and smart to play the route and great speed and great jump better than Crabtree!!! I watched Brandon marshall played very good. I really liked it so much! We need Crabtree should trade to Brandon Marshall! Do it for us.. Trust me, Bro!

lol, this
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 1m Everyone keep asking me if I got traded ... Not To my knowledge
Originally posted by susweel:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 1m Everyone keep asking me if I got traded ... Not To my knowledge

he emo
Gordon would make much more sense than Nicks in my opinion. He's a lot younger, a lot cheaper, a lot faster, and signed through another couple years. We don't need another possession type of wide receiver. We need a big play threat. I'd give up a second round pick for Gordon in a heart beat and I believe that the Browns are still open to that despite saying otherwise. One more f**k up and Gordon is suspended for a year. We can afford to risk a second round pick on a guy with talent like that at a position of need. If we make the deal for Gordon, we'd instantly substantially increase our Superbowl chances. All we need on offense is that big play receiver that can stretch the field and then we are capable of domination, so long as our team is healthy.

LMAO? What? So ppl know something we don't? Or James either?
Originally posted by NCommand:

sounds like he's asking to be traded.

He's been a pretty big disappointment. I wonder if its Roman or that James really isn't good enough

Instigator.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

He's been a pretty big disappointment. I wonder if its Roman or that James really isn't good enough

?

Why has he been a disappointment? He's played well when he's had the chance but Hunter right now is better. Its more a plethora or riches than him not being good enough.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

?

Why has he been a disappointment? He's played well when he's had the chance but Hunter right now is better. Its more a plethora or riches than him not being good enough.

I have been critical of the pick, because i could see this writing on the wall for LMJ to begin with. AT BEST lmj was only ever gonna be the third back on the roster when he was drafted. The pick was a bad pick, as that whole draft was, but its not LMJ's fault he is buried on the depth chart.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I have been critical of the pick, because i could see this writing on the wall for LMJ to begin with. AT BEST lmj was only ever gonna be the third back on the roster when he was drafted. The pick was a bad pick, as that whole draft was, but its not LMJ's fault he is buried on the depth chart.

Once Lattimore is ready to rock, LMJ will have been an after thought.
Can't believe the initial premise of this post was whether or not the Niners should trade Crabtree. After 6 games and all the issues Kaep has had because no one but Anquan or Vernon can get open, I say NO!

LMJ, will just have to wait his turn, too.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Oct 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM ]