There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would give up a first for Gordon right now.

Doesnt look likely though the longer he balls out. Had we made the trade two weeks ago we would have gotten a steal.

hell no too. I would only trade a 2nd or 3rd and 4th. He is one mistake from a 1yr suspension. Too risky.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would give up a first for Gordon right now.

Doesnt look likely though the longer he balls out. Had we made the trade two weeks ago we would have gotten a steal.

hell no too. I would only trade a 2nd or 3rd and 4th. He is one mistake from a 1yr suspension. Too risky.

Yeah, we don't need a worse version of Aldon on our team.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would give up a first for Gordon right now.

Doesnt look likely though the longer he balls out. Had we made the trade two weeks ago we would have gotten a steal.

hell no too. I would only trade a 2nd or 3rd and 4th. He is one mistake from a 1yr suspension. Too risky.

Yeah, we don't need a worse version of Aldon on our team.

agreed. I have a bad feeling about Gordon. He is worth a 2nd for the player wise, but off the field concerns me. I might pass. I said I would decline Aldon's option for 2015, make him earn the right to be a 49er in 2015. He hasn't.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would give up a first for Gordon right now.

Doesnt look likely though the longer he balls out. Had we made the trade two weeks ago we would have gotten a steal.

hell no too. I would only trade a 2nd or 3rd and 4th. He is one mistake from a 1yr suspension. Too risky.

Worth the gamble IMO. especially with his contract being what it is. Dude is balling with scrubs throwing him the football right now.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Worth the gamble IMO. especially with his contract being what it is. Dude is balling with scrubs throwing him the football right now.

Gordon is one strike away from be suspended a whole season. That's a pretty big gamble. For a 1st no way in hell.
Not a 1st. But this extra 2nd rounder we getting from the Cheifs needs to shipped to Cleveland ASAP for Gordon
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would give up a first for Gordon right now.

Doesnt look likely though the longer he balls out. Had we made the trade two weeks ago we would have gotten a steal.
Absolutely not.

Browns can either take a third round pick or we'll just wait on Manningham and Crabtree to return.
SF 49ers Elite WR Core:
Anquan Boldin 3catches 28 yards
Kyle Williams - 1catch 14yards
Jon Baldwin - 1catch 9yards

I guess Baalke & Harbaugh want to go play up in Seattle in the playoffs good luck.
Originally posted by 49ersMVP:
SF 49ers Elite WR Core:
Anquan Boldin 3catches 28 yards
Kyle Williams - 1catch 14yards
Jon Baldwin - 1catch 9yards

I guess Baalke & Harbaugh want to go play up in Seattle in the playoffs good luck.

yea cuz being 1 game back after week six is a signal that we are giving up on the division
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yea cuz being 1 game back after week six is a signal that we are giving up on the division

Not sure what game you watched but Seattle handed us our ass's
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yea cuz being 1 game back after week six is a signal that we are giving up on the division

Not sure what game you watched but Seattle handed us our ass's

ok? so they should just give up on the division? seattle has it locked up?
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would give up a first for Gordon right now.

Doesnt look likely though the longer he balls out. Had we made the trade two weeks ago we would have gotten a steal.
Absolutely not.

Browns can either take a third round pick or we'll just wait on Manningham and Crabtree to return.

LOL at a third. Put it this way, if you were the browns, what would it take you to ship him out and not feel totally shafted? If Gordon DOES stay out of trouble, he is worth a 1st round pick easy peasy. I personally think with the way he is playing right now, a 1st would be a steal.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24077085/team-preparing-bids-for-giants-wide-receiver-hakeen-nicks
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL at a third. Put it this way, if you were the browns, what would it take you to ship him out and not feel totally shafted? If Gordon DOES stay out of trouble, he is worth a 1st round pick easy peasy. I personally think with the way he is playing right now, a 1st would be a steal.

lol at offering a first round pick. If any team was desperate enough to offer that much Gordon would've already been traded.
Time to bring back Ricardo Lockette and Brandon Lloyd.

The 49ers are obviously falling apart.