LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
oh i thought it would be in here cause its niner related
everyone is running with this story.... Adam first reported that we talked....made it seem awhile ago....but are not too interested anymore because of Mario coming back and Crabtree being back in about a month.
Yeah this thread was in Niner Talk but then got moved to NFL Talk. I don't think it would hurt to have one official thread in Niner Talk for people to talk about who we could trade for or who we should trade.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/174842-could-we-trade-for/page15/

P.S. Phoenix, that's always a classic.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 7, 2013 at 9:43 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
This Josh Gordon trade might not be totally over just yet. Alex Smith is about to get us another 2nd round pick. But, if is at all going down, it will have to be quick, otherwise it will defeat the purpose as it gets closer by the day to Mario and Crab coming back. If it doesn't go down this week, I doubt it will ever happen. The clock is ticking.
i wouldnt trade hunter just yet. we think lattimore will be the big boss btu we should wait to see how he comes back from that injury first before trading a starter quality guy like hunter
i would trade one of our mid rounders for Gordon
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah this thread was in Niner Talk but then got moved to NFL Talk. I don't think it would hurt to have one official thread in Niner Talk for people to talk about who we could trade for or who we should trade.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/174842-could-we-trade-for/page15/

P.S. Phoenix, that's always a classic.

I heard that part of dumb and dumber wasn't even planned...Jim Carey just improvised it out of nowhere on one of the takes. hilarious scene!

but yea i think 49ers are very interested. We all know they have been talking and i am pretty sure that Harbaugh knew the timetable of ham and crab's return a week ago when the talks probably began so i don't think that derailed the conversations. I think 49ers are just trying to lower the asking price given that Gordon is one f*ck up away from sitting out a whole year
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Oct 8, 2013 at 12:53 AM ]
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
hey why you wanna get get rid of me lol

People thimk your ridiculously greedy, and have a dick for a agent lmao jk personally tho a good majority i included think your beast n wanna stay playing wit kaep!

haha that would be crazy if a 49er had a 49erswebzone account all incognito
Latt+Hunter+Dixon+Miller=no drama power

LMJ=emo crybaby who gets outplayed by a 6th rounder.

Trade LMJ for a DE or an OT or a WR or a NT or for a decent kicker.
  • buck
  • Veteran
He arguably is the most gifted player on Cleveland's offense, with potential to emerge as a top-10 NFL receiver.

He's also a suspension risk with a reputation of running with the wrong crowd and possessing both an entitlement mentality and a poor work ethic.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000258614/article/josh-gordon-the-subject-of-browns49ers-trade-talks

Give Cleveland a 7th round pick for the guy.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i would trade one of our mid rounders for Gordon

The Browns want more than that, at least a 2nd.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Giving the Browns what they want would not be a wise thing to do.

If he is so good, and not a real risk for a one-year suspension, why do the Browns want to get rid of him?

OK. maybe whatshisname, Lombardi is dumb, but still, I would not do it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I would only see them doing it if Boldin got hurt.
This needs to happen! Now! Winners make moves losers stand pat
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Broseph6:
This needs to happen! Now! Winners make moves losers stand pat

That's right. If we are determined try to go all the way this year then we will have to make bold moves to make it happen. Even if is a short-termed tactical as opposed to strategic move. Forget about Gordon's off-field issues for now, all we need is for him to ball out for us until the end of this season. The Super Bowl is an incredibly difficult prize to attatin, you got to make sure you got your ground covered to field the best possible team in all phases of the game.
Share 49ersWebzone